So i have a mouse but it is fully plastic,whenever i am gaming for hours and hours and my adrenaline starts pumping my hands start to sweat and i start loosing my grip on my mouse.I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find something like a rubber mouse or something that won't cause my hand to sweat and have it stay on the mouse,i'm tired of constantly whiping it off when it gets greasy or something.
Much help would be appredciaed, Thankyou

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I have the same problem with really sweaty hands. I use the logitech G9 mouse and it has a grip with an anti-sweat coating on it. Some people complain the grip is a little narrow but it fits perfectly for me and works great with sweaty hands as well. It comes with the anti sweat grip too. Not sure if you want to buy a new mouse though and there might be other mice out there that do the job too, but this is what I use and its perfect.

I'll look into that G9 hope it's not expensive...

I complain because i am constantly drying the mouse and my hand because i can't ge grip i do your steps constantly...

I used to have an Airflow controller for the xbox where it had 2 fans on each side,that thing was great.Do they make anything like that for computer mouse?

4745454b

Titan
I've heard of people who mod a mouse to add a 40mm fan to the inside and have it blow air up. (they added holes to.) Frankly I find it hard to believe that its to much work to dry your hand off every now and then. I go and kill people, then I die. If my hand is sweaty, wipe it off while waiting to respawn. I guess that doesn't work in single player games, but you can pause at any point.

Perhaps glue little strips of rubber to your mouse?

Horhe

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2008
Gaming for hours and hours damages your eyes and your health, it is recommended to take a break from looking at the screen at least once an hour. I suggest that every time when you need to wipe your hands to go to the bathroom and wash them. This way not only you rest your eyes, but the walk to the bathroom is good for your body too. :D

I say this as a programmer and as a PC gamer.

Dargonplay

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013

You may find this funny but... That's exactly what I do, isn't a long term solution.