Links Toolbar

Is it possible to permanently and completely disable the Links toolbar in
Internet explorer, I have it turned off and the toolbars locked, but every
time a site opens a link in a new page it pops back on again.

TIA
Wayne

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_l.htm

Scroll down to >> "Links" Folder - Remove

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:jWoIe.91514$3j2.3111131@twister.southeast.rr.com,
Wayne <Spam_me_ not@NoSpam.net> hunted and pecked:
> Is it possible to permanently and completely disable the Links toolbar in
> Internet explorer, I have it turned off and the toolbars locked, but every
> time a site opens a link in a new page it pops back on again.
>
> TIA
> Wayne

Thank you for the information.

Wayne