GTX 275 problems

I i recently been getting this werid crash for my games, i could be playing then all of sudden it just crashes to desktop. it's followed by a error message that this application has crashed. If i were to try to replay the game i get, flickering, werid sound noises and then followed by another crash. This happens to any program using direct x i believe, youtube, flashplayer and even my internet search engine is messed up after that one crash.

Heres an example

9 answers Last reply
More about problems
  1. Anyone?
  2. Welcome to THG =)

Did this issue happen all of a sudden or did you do any upgrades prior to the PC crashing?
  3. Temps? Drivers?
  4. temps never go past 50c, drivers are latest and only happens with GTA IV and Mafia 2
  5. I just need to know if its my video card or the drivers.
  6. Heres my hardware

Asus m3a78-cm, AMD Phenom x2 940 (3.6ghz stable), 4gig of OCZ Ram (800mhz), GTX 275 1 792mb ( OC'd 680, 1134mhz, 50% fan speed) WD cavier black 1TB, creative audigy SE.
  7. any ideas?
  8. OvrClkr said:
    Welcome to THG =)

Did this issue happen all of a sudden or did you do any upgrades prior to the PC crashing?

I responded
  9. have you tried re-installing the driver? If so the card might be faulty but I would first test the card on a different PC, this way you will know for sure if its a faulty card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Crash Graphics