Best graphic card

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b U Graphics card
January 4, 2005 8:16:55 PM

Am putting together a new computer.
What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Thanks

More about : graphic card

January 4, 2005 11:34:37 PM

Larry Noble wrote:

> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Some of the best 2D has always been Matrox.

--

Stacey
Anonymous

Larry Noble <lnoble30@comcast.net> wrote in

> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

Any card with a digital output I would assume.

/Roland
a b U Graphics card
January 5, 2005 11:18:01 PM

I got a new box built in Sept. and went with a ChainTech video card. Working
fine so far.
"Larry Noble" <lnoble30@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 6, 2005 8:09:23 PM

Kibo informs me that Larry Noble <lnoble30@comcast.net> stated that:

> Am putting together a new computer.
>What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
>picture use and using a LCD monitor.

You need a Matrox card, & unless you're spending big bucks on a
colour-matching LCD, get a mid-priced CRT instead of the LCD.

a b U Graphics card
January 6, 2005 9:15:49 PM

In article <g95mt0hj5bg5mmsnkme7p40scrnauqqbo6@4ax.com>, lnoble30@comcast.net
says...
> Am putting together a new computer.
> What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
> picture use and using a LCD monitor.

I would go with a Matrox.

--
Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net