Invalid CD Key in Demo game?

My favorite daughter was playing UT2004 Demo this evening, and she
kept getting "the master server has determined that your CD Key is
invalid or in use". What's that all about?

--
William Smith

ME

William P.N. Smith <> wrote:

> My favorite daughter was playing UT2004 Demo this evening, and she
> kept getting "the master server has determined that your CD Key is
> invalid or in use". What's that all about?

Who knows?

I got that once in the demo myself a while ago and a few hours later, the
message stopped coming up.

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:28:13 GMT, me <reply@the.group> wrote:

>William P.N. Smith <> wrote:
>
>> My favorite daughter was playing UT2004 Demo this evening, and she
>> kept getting "the master server has determined that your CD Key is
>> invalid or in use". What's that all about?
>>

>Who knows?
>
>I got that once in the demo myself a while ago and a few hours later, the
>message stopped coming up.

It's a known bug. Just close the game out and re-open it.

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i hope your other daughters dont see this post

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
> My favorite daughter was playing UT2004 Demo this evening, and she
> kept getting "the master server has determined that your CD Key is
> invalid or in use". What's that all about?
>
> --
> William Smith
> ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

TRENDING THREADS