Corrupted database

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 4, 2005 5:43:53 PM

Will I lose my images if I download a newer version of Zoombrowser
(mine is now 3.2). I get error messages about restoring my database,
but nothing happens when I try to restore it.

More about : corrupted database

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 6:01:15 PM

"rocko" <rbpatten@verizon.net> writes:

> Will I lose my images if I download a newer version of Zoombrowser
> (mine is now 3.2). I get error messages about restoring my database,
> but nothing happens when I try to restore it.

You need to have an archive of your photos other than in a database. If you
live in an area subject to natural disasters, you need to have more than
one archive in more than one location. Given the last couple of weeks, you
may want more than one archive in more than one location even though you
think your area is not sujbect to natural disasters.

If your database update goes horribly wrong, you can just start over again
with the new database version and copies of your images from your archives.