I just got a amd 1075t from fry's(on sale) and i am planning to build a gaming pc.
1. I do not plan to overclock, do i still need to buy a aftermarket cooler?
2. Which AM3 motherboard should i buy? I wont SLI or Crossfire.
3. Which graphic card should i buy? My monitor is 1920x1080 and i want to max out all setting in games. My budget for gpu is 400$. Or should i wait for Radeon 6000 series?(I heard they are going to launch in Oct or Nov.(I can wait, i already been playing games WITHOUT a graphic card for a long time, so i really want a good graphic card)
4.Is 4GB Ram enough for gaming?
5.Which case has the best airflow?
6.Should i get a SSD(i know they are fast,but how fast are they exactly?)
7.I heard some people saying amd hexa-core cpu is not as long as i7 in gaming. Is it true? If is ture, how big the difference is?(i can return my 1075t within 15days.)
Thank you for your input. I greatly appreciate.
4. Yep, don't go over 4gb
5. Any HAF case by coolermaster, HAF 912/922/932/942
6. Without one your boot times will be a bit faster.. nothing will improve in game performance, they are super fast.
7. Don't return the 1075t.