Map pack

Title : CBP Map-Pack

<snip>

Installation

Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right folders.

<snip>

Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
associated with it.

What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?

I tried to associate it with winrar like Quake did but I have no clue.

--
Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.
5 answers Last reply

    "Kilowatt" <kilowatt@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Title : CBP Map-Pack
    > Installation
    >
    > Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right folders.
    > Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
    > associated with it.
    >
    > What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?
    > --
    > Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.

    Should be associated with setup.exe in your UT2003 system folder.
    Can also download a non-umod zipped version below.
    http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    I downloaded the zip version from that link and it has inside the same umod
    file.

    I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder and I
    get a critical error.

    :(

    "LeeLoo" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
    > "Kilowatt" <kilowatt@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > Title : CBP Map-Pack
    > > Installation
    > >
    > > Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right
    folders.
    > > Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
    > > associated with it.
    > >
    > > What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?
    > > --
    > > Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.
    > >

    > Should be associated with setup.exe in your UT2003 system folder.
    > Can also download a non-umod zipped version below.
    > http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Kilowatt enlightened us with:
    > I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder
    > and I get a critical error.

    Maybe this has some useful info:

    http://www.unrealtower.org/tuts/Umods.html

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    UT2004 Setup Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

    OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
    CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2012 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: No Video

    Setup: Unknown disposition

    History: USetupDefinition::Init <- WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <- Setup
    *********

    This is what I get when I try to run \UT\system\setup.exe on CBP2003.ut2mod

    The box says critical error

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
    > Kilowatt enlightened us with:
    > > I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder
    > > and I get a critical error.
    >
    > Maybe this has some useful info:
    >
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/tuts/Umods.html
    >
    > MeltDown
    > --
    > !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    > ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    > !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  5. A bit late possibly to reply to this thread, but better late than never

    Found that if you:

    1) put the .umod file in the system folder of the install folder of UT

    2) open a command prompt and go to the system folder

    3) type: setup.exe install name_of_umod.umod

    it will work.

Games Video Games