System Restore

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Lately my "Date and Time Properties" were changed in Windows XP (SP2),
resulting in the loss of my restore points in System Restore. Can I back up
the latest restore point? Where should I look for the files? Thanks.

Hi

SR checkpoints can't be backed up. Were your Date & Time Properties changed
without your knowledge or manually?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User