pbrigido

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
Hello all. I have been trying to research some All In One PCs on the market, but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion. Newegg and Amazon are usually great resources for me to see how the product is reviewed by the consumer, but in the All In One PC market, finding more than 1 or 2 reviews for any certain product is rare.

I'm looking for a basic unit that will be used for just casual purposes. No gaming, no Adobe Premiere or Photoshop, no rendering, no gaming, just looking for a unit that can play back videos, some will be HD (no need for BluRay), web browsing, etc. I would like to avoid Atom CPUs, even though they may be paired with an Ion. Touch screen is definately not needed, but I won't turn a unit down if it has it.

If anybody has some experience with units that either meet or come close to my criteria, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

dmckay84

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
after reading your article and doing some deep googling, i found this... http://www.cybernetman.com/en/products/allinone_lcd_pc/

its an all-in-one pc that uses desktop parts, core 2 quad and full size HD. built into the lcd panel. seems like its what you are looking for. i also found a couple of them on ebay. Id like to see some reviews on youtube about this all in one.

based on the specs this pc should browse the web and play videos with no problem, i can probably run photoshop and premire. not sure about games or the video card in this unit.