poolpy11

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Hello. So I wanted lift PC in another room. I lifted very bad and I think I damaged hard drive in my computer. When I lifted then I wanted to launch computer but When I launched it was very laggy and slow. Windows was loading over 2 minutes. In general it loads over 45 seconds. When windows launches, mouse is lagging and everything works very slow. I tried Defragmenting, Scanned for viruses and also scanned disk from safe mode. nothing helped. Then I opened my PC and cleaned my graphic card. That did not helped too. But I'm doubting on my Hard drive. When I was launching computer, several times it made some strange BEEP noises. So I don't know what happened with my computer. All this happened when I lifted my computer in another place. Sorry for my bad English. Hope you can understand What I have written. Thanks

G

The beeps could be a normal POST process.

And unless you threw the PC down, I doubt the HDD was damaged, unless it is frequently abused.

SO there were no signs of slowness before you moved the PC? DO you have a spare drive to test? or another PC you can throw that HDD in to test slowness?