Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Picture recovery

Last response: in Storage
January 2, 2013 9:18:29 PM

Hi there!

I have big problem my wife deleted a folder full of photos from my samsug galaxy s2.
I tried some recovery programs like (Recover My Files v5, yodot recover for android) but these from 200 recovered 10 in good shape another ones can not open anyway.
I still see the my pictures in my phone when i connect to my pc but these files like 1334535234.tec

Please guys if somebody was in same shoes help me because these pictures comes form my 1 years old daughter.

Thank you!

More about : picture recovery

a b G Storage
January 2, 2013 10:01:25 PM

Hi guy, I feel for you loosing those pictures but this is a pc site and we know lots about pcs but I personally don't know how to recover on android. You may get someone here who knows but if I were you, I'd try some android support sites. Good luck!
Score
January 4, 2013 9:05:29 PM

Thank you i'll try it!
Score
Related resources
February 21, 2013 12:23:45 AM

You should make sure that you data were stored in the external memory card. The photo recovery software can help you out. Yeah, you have protected your data. If you use a recover tool, you can get back your important pictures back easily. This aritcle: http://tinyurl.com/RestoreSamsungGalaxy help Samsung Galaxy photo recovery. Good luck !

Tips:
1. Stop writing anything new on the Samsung galaxy s2 immediately.
2. Save your recovered data on a different drive in case of recovery failure.
Score
January 13, 2014 7:11:08 PM

I'll try it.
Score
January 13, 2014 9:24:14 PM

Have you overwritten the memory card of your Samsung galaxy S2?
Firstly, stop using this phone in case that any new file overwrites your deleted photos and try to restore them carefully with some efficient data recovery freeware like this: http://www.4cardrecovery.com/
No matter which tool you will apply to restore your data, you’d better not save the rescued data on the same memory card in case of any unnecessary data loss.
Note: Learn a valuable lesson to back up everything important well. In my opinion, uploading some important data to the online Clouds, iTunes, YouTubes and more also is a practical way to go on.

Score
a b G Storage
January 14, 2014 3:25:01 AM

I use linux and just tested photorec with my LG phone and it works. There is a windows version. Be sure to click on file options on the second screen and narrow the search down to photos only or you'll be copying everything.
Score
!