Unreal Tournament Server

I can seem to access the Unreal 2004 Tournament Master server. This maybe
because of the first problem but I cannot play internet games.
When I used the demo version I was able to access the internet but now i
have the full version i cant.

Please help.

Simon.

Meltdown

Simon Teff enlightened us with:
> I can seem to access the Unreal 2004 Tournament Master server.

Maybe you mean "I can't"? What do/don't you see? What did you expect to
see? Can you join someone when you have his/her IP address?

> This maybe because of the first problem but I cannot play internet
> games.

Which "first problem"?

> When I used the demo version I was able to access the internet but now
> i have the full version i cant.

Does the demo still work?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Ok well the actual message sayes

The UT2004 master server could not be reached. Please try again later.

Also the Internet button is greyed out.

Simon.

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> Simon Teff enlightened us with:
> > I can seem to access the Unreal 2004 Tournament Master server.
>
> Maybe you mean "I can't"? What do/don't you see? What did you expect to
> see? Can you join someone when you have his/her IP address?
>
> > This maybe because of the first problem but I cannot play internet
> > games.
>
> Which "first problem"?
>
> > When I used the demo version I was able to access the internet but now
> > i have the full version i cant.
>
> Does the demo still work?
>
> MeltDown
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
> ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
> !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:08:37 +0100, "Simon Teff"
<simon.teff@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Ok well the actual message sayes
>
>The UT2004 master server could not be reached. Please try again later.
>
>Also the Internet button is greyed out.

Firewall? It doesn't recognise the new full version.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

TRENDING THREADS