Bfg sucks

G

Hello,
I just got a RMA back from BFG. It was the same card I sent them with the same problem uncorrected. All they had to do was send me a known good or a new stock card. They did not. I will not pay postage again to send it back. I heard they are leaving the video card business anyway. Good riddance

Warranty wise yes they suck ass and even with proof of purchase they still deny people like they have done me even on the day of purchase. Second only with a few retailers do they even bother to maintain any warranty at all. In short don't buy from them expecting any thing more than what is in the box.

jeffredo

Distinguished
Which is why I pay little attention to "limited lifetime warranties". A couple of years is fine and even then I anticipate hassles and expense (shipping) to get some sort of satisfaction. Even EVGA (know for its great warranty) caused me a couple months grief over an RMA.

The only trouble free RMA that I ever had was with XFX over a 780i.

Hello,
I just got a RMA back from BFG. It was the same card I sent them with the same problem uncorrected. All they had to do was send me a known good or a new stock card. They did not. I will not pay postage again to send it back. I heard they are leaving the video card business anyway. Good riddance
I had the same thing with Asus, twice. They paid for the shipping the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time. I even explained to them what I did to test and they still sent it back. I kept calling them and having it sent back. I was very nice to them and they were as well. The one individual basically said they run it through a proprietary "test" and then run 3d mark on it. I didn't have issues except in certain games when it hit certain temps. They finally conceded and sent me a replacement. Which has a defective fan. Took a 4th RMA to get it right, although they upgraded my card in the process so in the end I was ok with it. Still was a pain as it took 2 months through all the crap. I would be calling them and on them about it. Do some troubleshooting on your own and let them know what you did. I had a buy tell me "oh the higher end cards take a little tweaking to get right". I had to tell him NO it should work right out of the box. Im assuming BFG is probably similar in this manor.