ibm thinkpad 600e bios problem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
January 1, 2005 9:26:42 AM

i have an ibm thinkpad 600e and i need to find out who can i enter in
the bios system ... can you tell me what i have to do?
thank you...
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 1, 2005 8:38:58 PM

either del or f2 on start up I think - I'm sure that it is one of the keys
on the top row.
<beniamin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> i have an ibm thinkpad 600e and i need to find out who can i enter in
> the bios system ... can you tell me what i have to do?
> thank you...

January 1, 2005 9:09:12 PM

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 14:26:42 +0000, beniamin wrote:

> i have an ibm thinkpad 600e and i need to find out who can i enter in
> the bios system ... can you tell me what i have to do? thank you...

F1 key as you power on.
--
TimW
!