nexes

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Hello,
My hard drive is 500 Gb, 100 for windows and ther other 400 for games so this morning after i install one game whetever i had inside the program fils on the second part has deleted completly...
You think is virus? i tried system restore but nothing...

You could try using "previous versions" by right-clicking the drive in Computer and then selecting Properties, and then on the Previous Versions tab to see if any previous versions show up. I doubt it, but it is worth a try.

nexes

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
I am sorry that I don't exactly know what cause your problem.
But, you should try a third -party recovery freeware to regain your files. In fact, this free application has successfully helped restoring my files after accidental deletion. Actually, I know that the deleted data is not erased immediately after the accidental deletion. Therefore, you do have possibility to recover your program files as long as you have not overwritten them.
Note:
1. Stop writing anything new on this drive immediately to avoid overwriting the original data, which can make your data gone permanently.
2. Save your recovered data on a different drive in case of recovery failure.
3. Back up your data regularly in the future.
I repartition again my HDD i didnt had anything else left inside so to avoid any other problem i make that desition...