ut 2004: keep getting 'connection lost' after a few second..

Hi
I've tried about 10 different UT 2004 servers online,
but I keep ketting "connection lost" after a few seconds.
Sometimes 5, sometimes 20. But it's impossible for me
to play like this :-(

Spectator mode makes no difference, "connection lost"... :(

Have default UT 2004 install. Running behind a NAT router
but have opened the correct ports because the server browser
works and I can connect correctly to the servers.
Network stats (F6) show no packet loss.
Running online without the NAT router in between makes no difference.

Who can help me out, what could be wrong?
I'd really like to play online :(

TIA--
Irmen de JOng.

Irmen de Jong wrote:

> I've tried about 10 different UT 2004 servers online,
> but I keep ketting "connection lost" after a few seconds.
> Sometimes 5, sometimes 20.

Okay I may have found the source of this problem.
It could have been my router after all.
It's a Draytek with built-in DOS protection, and
apparently it detects Unreal's UDP packet stream as
an UDP DOS attack and closes the connection. After I
disabled the UDP DOS protection in the router, I seem
to be able to stay connected :)

--Irmen