saving photos from memory card

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 5, 2005 1:11:31 PM

I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to get the photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my computer it will not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I can print the pictures directly to the printer I have check all connections can someone help [[pat]]
January 5, 2005 8:31:54 PM

Are you trying to read the images from the media using the camera or a
reader? That will boil down the hardware a little.

"pat" <look@me.com> wrote in message
I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to get the
photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my computer it will
not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I can print the pictures
directly to the printer I have check all connections can someone help
[[pat]]
January 6, 2005 11:20:01 AM

By whay means is the camera connected to the computer?

!