Radeon hd 5870 + geforce 8600 gt 512 for physx

guys as you see i have bought 8600 GT 512 DDR2 for physx i bought it for 20 bucks maybe and installed it in my mobo and i did use the physx with ati its so easy to do and i want to know will it be good physx card with batman or mafia 2
dont worry guys i havent do this extend monitor stuff so there wont be lag with my main rendering gpu
and i have old nvidia drivers 175.XXX maybe where i can upload them so the gamers can use them
3 answers Last reply
More about radeon 5870 geforce 8600 physx
  1. Yeah, it's faster, compared to using pure cpu procesing for Phsyx.

If I remember correctly there are guides on the net on setting Phsyx settings that enables decent performance when using different nVidia cards.
  2. stridervm said:
    Yeah, it's faster, compared to using pure cpu procesing for Phsyx.

If I remember correctly there are guides on the net on setting Phsyx settings that enables decent performance when using different nVidia cards.

thanks for the answer i told that i enabled physx with my ati i did it its easy to do but i want to know would it be enough for batman or mafia 2
    thanks.
  3. Follow the directions here: http://www.ngohq.com/graphic-cards/17706-hybrid-physx-mod-v1-03-v1-04ff.html

If you have any questions, let me know, I've done this many times before. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Physx Geforce Radeon Graphics