raptor

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2004

Is there a benchmark utility like the one in UT2003 in UT2k4? I just
finished rebuilding my rig and want to test the new hardware and see what's
she'll do :) I can't find it in the system ini file. Has it moved?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:05:48 GMT, "Raptor" <raptor3344@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Is there a benchmark utility like the one in UT2003 in UT2k4? I just
>finished rebuilding my rig and want to test the new hardware and see what's
>she'll do :) I can't find it in the system ini file. Has it moved?

Nope. Some rocket scientist at Epic forgot to put it in. Maybe in
the first patch?

raptor

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2004

"Folk" <Folk@folk.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:05:48 GMT, "Raptor" <raptor3344@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Is there a benchmark utility like the one in UT2003 in UT2k4? I just
> >finished rebuilding my rig and want to test the new hardware and see
what's
> >she'll do :) I can't find it in the system ini file. Has it moved?
> >

> Nope. Some rocket scientist at Epic forgot to put it in. Maybe in
> the first patch?

Bummer. :(