Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Holiday Avatar/Sig Mini-Contest

Last response: in CPUs
December 22, 2010 2:54:15 PM

The Mods and I thought we'd throw a little mini-contest for the holidays to get everyone in the festive spirit.

Post your response to this thread, and the one with the best holiday themed avatar and the best holiday themed signature will win a Tom's Hardware Hammer and a Tom's Guide Flashlight! The mods and I will vote on the entries and dispatch prizes to the two lucky winners with the best holiday avatar and sig.

Happy posting!
-Joe
December 22, 2010 3:15:56 PM

This topic has been sticky in top of the forum by Jpishgar
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2010 6:16:16 PM

Hopefully my avatar is approved/changed before the voting is over...

Edit: Just noticed my siganture isn't working...

Edit again: BAH! The avatar isn't working properly. The words "HO HO HO" are supposed to be moving around, but at least it's there.

Signature: Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2010 10:24:36 PM

HoHoHo Merry Christmas.
December 24, 2010 5:33:10 AM

wow,wow,getting crazy...no matter the holiday or not,4 me,just the almost the same.not too much HPy,just to be...
more,HPy the day,the mods.
thk u
sage:) 
a b à CPUs
December 24, 2010 7:03:55 AM

Sage put a Santa hat on, take a new picture for your avatar and then your in the comp !!

:) 
December 25, 2010 4:07:16 PM

Well i still didn't do any holiday avatar/sigs, but here is my work:
Spoiler
Signature 1:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature 2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature 3:

Signature 4:

Signature 5:

Signature 6:

Signature 7 (requested):

Signature 8 (requested):

Wallpaper 1:

yah my ign is lolhard so...
a b à CPUs
December 25, 2010 11:09:33 PM

It's good work but none of those guys in your sig look even remotely like a christmas elf ...

/facepalm.

heh heh ... nice stuff though.
a b à CPUs
December 26, 2010 1:34:33 PM

Nice !!

a b à CPUs
December 27, 2010 12:26:45 AM

Considerate too !!

December 27, 2010 2:50:10 PM

Reynod is one sexy babe xD
jk
December 27, 2010 5:49:15 PM

Quote:
how about a pic in black niteys leave the santa cap on and a bit more leg will do

Hahaha! that made me lol xD
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2010 10:25:26 PM

Quote:
:love:  whos that in ya avatar thats not you is it?

I am butt ugly IRL ... a son only a mother could love.

Like wingy, I married a good looking lass courtesy of my Platinum Visa card.

Unlike Hef (who's wife to be is 24) mine turned 46 yestrday ... but she still has a few good miles left in her.

If I am still around at 84, I'll trade her for a new one then.

a b à CPUs
December 28, 2010 9:21:47 AM

mrhoshos96 said:
Reynod is one sexy babe xD
jk

Been looking at your post with all you sigs, only just seen them today because it was a blank page with spoiler on it?? Anyway I clicked on it today and they all appeared, are they designs you have just added your sig to or have you designed them? Either way they are pretty cool, how about designing something for the THGC Folding Team?

Obviously they would have to be reduced to conform with the sig size limit of 400x75. :D 

P.S. Its not that I don't love my Santa Avatar and sig but when is this comp being judged??
a b à CPUs
December 28, 2010 3:02:55 PM

When our lord and master JP (Community Manager) gets a chance ... probably around New Years as it gives everyone a few more days.

I am just a humble Elf ... doing a bit of crossdressing for the festivities.
December 29, 2010 11:30:49 AM

Yep. I think News Years works. The hammers, by the way, are very awesome.
I was fiddling with one yesterday at my desk and suddenly realized that its actually a multi-tool. It's got like five different kinds of screwdrivers hidden in different parts of it.
a b à CPUs
January 2, 2011 10:37:48 PM

And the winner is...........da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaah......(winners name here) [:wolfen18:9]
a b à CPUs
January 3, 2011 3:00:48 PM

I'm happy to announce that the winners of the contest, are T_T, and beanoslim. Congratulations to both of you for being festively creative. [:aford10:7]

I will contact both of you via PM, so check your messages.

Thanks to all who participated. A special thanks to reynod, who had the most...enticing...avatar.
a b à CPUs
January 3, 2011 3:00:59 PM

This topic has been closed by Aford10
January 6, 2011 5:55:34 PM

This topic has been desticky in top of the forum by Jpishgar
!