Need help becoming a Cingular agent; but I can help you wi..

Last response: in Network Providers
April 18, 2005 10:24:50 PM

Hello, I have tried all the 800 numbers to no joy. Like VZW, there is an
art to finding the right person/place. If you can help me with a number to
a live person about Cingular Indirect Sales, that would be great. We would
like to move our retail locations from VZW to Cingular... neat, huh!

I can return some useless information: if you have a question about verizon
and how it cross-applies to cingular; perhaps I can help. In respect for
this group, an email is in the below signature.

I hope to become an active part of your group, quietly listening, and
offering a valid comment or two when I think I can contribute.

--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & FORMER Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you. Worried about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.

More about : cingular agent

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:47:29 AM

In article <SXS8e.2353$xA5.1994@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
"dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:

> I hope to become an active part of your group, quietly listening, and
> offering a valid comment or two when I think I can contribute.

And Verizon has done you wrong how? that you want to move to Cingular?

be careful. The evil you know may not be as bad as the evil you don't
know.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:54:39 AM

Had no trouble finding the alliance paperwork, just needed to
follow-the-links, thank you.

And what wrong did VZW do... it was more of a business issue and ethics.
Without getting into details, they decided after three years on Friday at
3:30pm, to send me a fax that they decided (without reason or explanation)
to not renew my agency status. Effective next day.

That said:
- free "in", is just a tad misleading, someone might think it was free
INbound calling.
- free for life, or program for life comes with the caveat (unless they
decide to change it)
- we won't publish your phone number (but later disclaimer that they have
already given your information to a 3rd party marketing company)
- latest change to no roaming; begs the possibility of your phone implying
there is no service, when there is service AND 911 connectibility. So what
does no-service means on a VZW phone
- we represented them fairly, they paid us fairly. Even up I'd guess.

That said: I'm happy for my good 3 yrs; and interested in monitoring what is
good about Cingular.

Thanks for asking: dr.

--

> In article <SXS8e.2353$xA5.1994@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
> "dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:
>
>> I hope to become an active part of your group, quietly listening, and
>> offering a valid comment or two when I think I can contribute.
>
> And Verizon has done you wrong how? that you want to move to Cingular?
>
> be careful. The evil you know may not be as bad as the evil you don't
> know.
April 20, 2005 12:31:51 PM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:54:39 GMT, "dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma"
<dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:

>And what wrong did VZW do... it was more of a business issue and ethics.
>Without getting into details, they decided after three years on Friday at
>3:30pm, to send me a fax that they decided (without reason or explanation)
>to not renew my agency status. Effective next day.

Were you possibly not meeting a quota, or missing a quota (i.e. too
much churn)?

>That said:
>- free "in", is just a tad misleading, someone might think it was free
>INbound calling.

<SNIP>

Gosh, imagine a cellular company advertising something that requires
you to read the fine print...
April 20, 2005 4:14:38 PM

In article <z8m9e.1890$L03.1863@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com>,
"dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma"
<dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:

> Had no trouble finding the alliance paperwork, just needed to
> follow-the-links, thank you.
>
> And what wrong did VZW do... it was more of a business issue and ethics.
> Without getting into details, they decided after three years on Friday at
> 3:30pm, to send me a fax that they decided (without reason or explanation)
> to not renew my agency status. Effective next day.

Surely there is more to it.

> That said:
> - free "in", is just a tad misleading, someone might think it was free
> INbound calling.
> - free for life, or program for life comes with the caveat (unless they
> decide to change it)
> - we won't publish your phone number (but later disclaimer that they have
> already given your information to a 3rd party marketing company)
> - latest change to no roaming; begs the possibility of your phone implying
> there is no service, when there is service AND 911 connectibility. So what
> does no-service means on a VZW phone
> - we represented them fairly, they paid us fairly. Even up I'd guess.
>
> That said: I'm happy for my good 3 yrs; and interested in monitoring what is
> good about Cingular.
>
> Thanks for asking: dr.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & FORMER Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
> you. Worried about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.
> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > In article <SXS8e.2353$xA5.1994@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
> > "dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I hope to become an active part of your group, quietly listening, and
> >> offering a valid comment or two when I think I can contribute.
> >
> > And Verizon has done you wrong how? that you want to move to Cingular?
> >
> > be careful. The evil you know may not be as bad as the evil you don't
> > know.
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 4:53:45 AM

Gee, questions about me and vzw; maybe I have to pay dues to be in this
group (hah)
1) avg per door volume in our area was 30, we were higher than that
2) No warnings, no complaints, nothing
3) If we were Under quota, our contract provides for a 90 day action plan
4) The contract itself provides for 30 day notice if they are going to
terminate/not-renew

The fine print of the contract says that they don't have to provide me a
reason. I've said the same things twice, that's it. What else? Well, we
do share our experiences on the internet; we have coined the word wireMORE,
because anybody can give you wireLESS.

Other factors? Well, we were one of the smallest agents in the area; VZW
had give up three corporate locations and "given" them to the largest area
agent (given might not be fair, we will call it negotiated); and when people
have "trouble" with their service, or have been to every other place with no
resolution, they make their way to us, and we help em.

Who do we help: the little old lady who has USCellular, but didn't
understand what she was doing; the parent with a child on medication who
abused their Sprint service and got a big bill; the person who didn't
realize that when they changed their minutes (worry free) that it triggered
a new 2 yr contract.

We are under the impression that the American public has gotten used to
mediocrity. What makes us different? Easy enough: we don't think your
necessarily entitled to MORE, but you certaintly shouldn't get LESS.
Therefore, we try and give a full measure of service to people.

Thought about leaving our official web site, but we are not peddling to this
group, just trying to move on from a less than thrilling departure from VZW.

If you send me mail; I'll try and answer any VZW questions; but for this
post, I think most if not all will be tired of any vzw discussion. Me too.
--

"Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:54:39 GMT, "dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma"
> <dr.wireMORE@formerVZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote:
>
>>And what wrong did VZW do... it was more of a business issue and ethics.
>>Without getting into details, they decided after three years on Friday at
>>3:30pm, to send me a fax that they decided (without reason or explanation)
>>to not renew my agency status. Effective next day.
>
> Were you possibly not meeting a quota, or missing a quota (i.e. too
> much churn)?
>
>>That said:
>>- free "in", is just a tad misleading, someone might think it was free
>>INbound calling.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Gosh, imagine a cellular company advertising something that requires
> you to read the fine print...
> --
> To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 12:12:17 AM

If you are still looking to become an agent contact this Master Dealer.

http://www.dcwusaonline.com/

They are located in Philadelphia but are a Nationwide distributor.

Best of luck.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 6:51:07 AM

Thank you, went to their web site, filled out the request, and quietly
waiting for a next step. dr
--

"Wirelessjuan" <fda104@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If you are still looking to become an agent contact this Master Dealer.
>
> http://www.dcwusaonline.com/
>
> They are located in Philadelphia but are a Nationwide distributor.
>
> Best of luck.

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 11:11:28 AM

Am I the only one that finds everything Dr. WireMore says hard to read?
:-P
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 7:41:26 AM

nra2857@gmail.com: is there something special you need? If you have a
question, you can send it to me directly. If you don't like the way I
write, or are easily confused, sorry. dr

--

<nra2857@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Am I the only one that finds everything Dr. WireMore says hard to read?
> :-P

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:35:40 PM

I have not heard him say anything. I have read what he has written and
while acknowledging that my own grammar skills are not stellar, find
much understanding in his words.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 10:40:36 AM

dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma Wrote:
> Hello, I have tried all the 800 numbers to no joy. Like VZW, there is
> an
> art to finding the right person/place. If you can help me with a
> number to
> a live person about Cingular Indirect Sales, that would be great. We
> would
> like to move our retail locations from VZW to Cingular... neat, huh!
>
> I can return some useless information: if you have a question about
> verizon
> and how it cross-applies to cingular; perhaps I can help. In respect
> for
> this group, an email is in the below signature.
>
> I hope to become an active part of your group, quietly listening, and
> offering a valid comment or two when I think I can contribute.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & FORMER Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to
> contact
> you. Worried about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.
> cingularsnip@snipwiremoresnip.bizsnip remove the obvious please
for cingular go to triotek.com the user name is triotek and password
there is forms and then fax it u will have all ur question answered by
dealer boarding for verizon go to mobileline.com and click the link

--
caldatasolutions
!