  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 27, 2004 5:46:30 PM

Hi I'm probably going to buy ut2004 soon. I was wondering though,
looking at the box it says nothing about containing all of ut2003. (maps
characters etc.)
My question is does it.
I know the demo looks quite different, it seem shard to beleive the
same maps or skins would work in ut2004.
If anybody would like to let me know I'd apreciate it. Thanks in
advance,
Yeeyoh.

More about : ut2004 ut2003

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 5:46:31 PM

Yes, UT2004 has all the content from UT2003, plus the bonus packs plus a
whole lot of new UT2004 only stuff...

--
Jose Rivera, MCP
Event Horizon Computers

"MrRobichaud" <MrRobichaud@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hi I'm probably going to buy ut2004 soon. I was wondering though,
> looking at the box it says nothing about containing all of ut2003. (maps
> characters etc.)
> My question is does it.
> I know the demo looks quite different, it seem shard to beleive the
> same maps or skins would work in ut2004.
> If anybody would like to let me know I'd apreciate it. Thanks in
> advance,
> Yeeyoh.

April 27, 2004 6:57:57 PM

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:46:30 GMT, "MrRobichaud"
<MrRobichaud@rogers.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm probably going to buy ut2004 soon. I was wondering though,
>looking at the box it says nothing about containing all of ut2003. (maps
>characters etc.)
> My question is does it.

Yes.
April 27, 2004 11:29:03 PM

Thanks I knew it was supposed to, but the packaging made no note of it.
Thanks once again.

"SpaceWalker" <computertech101@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yes, UT2004 has all the content from UT2003, plus the bonus packs plus a
> whole lot of new UT2004 only stuff...
>
> --
> Jose Rivera, MCP
> Event Horizon Computers
>

> "MrRobichaud" <MrRobichaud@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Hi I'm probably going to buy ut2004 soon. I was wondering though,
> > looking at the box it says nothing about containing all of ut2003.
(maps
> > characters etc.)
> > My question is does it.
> > I know the demo looks quite different, it seem shard to beleive the
> > same maps or skins would work in ut2004.
> > If anybody would like to let me know I'd apreciate it. Thanks in
> > advance,
> > Yeeyoh.

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 2:50:28 AM

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:29:03 GMT, "MrRobichaud"
<MrRobichaud@rogers.com> wrote:

> Thanks I knew it was supposed to, but the packaging made no note of it.
>Thanks once again.
>
>"SpaceWalker" <computertech101@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, UT2004 has all the content from UT2003, plus the bonus packs plus a
>> whole lot of new UT2004 only stuff...

But...

UT2003 models seem to have all sorts of problems especially if you
want to use them as team players in the ladders. It's a great shame if
we are to lose a lot of this wonderful resource. Perhaps an update to
UT2004 will sort out this ladder problem (crashing when trying to
select etc.) as it doesn't sound like too drastic a coding problem.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 10:25:45 PM

2004 has all the maps from 2003, all of them?

If it does, i may as well take the offer up on the £7.50 back!

stuart

"Julian Richards" <see@sig.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:29:03 GMT, "MrRobichaud"
> <MrRobichaud@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks I knew it was supposed to, but the packaging made no note of it.
> >Thanks once again.
> >
> >"SpaceWalker" <computertech101@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Yes, UT2004 has all the content from UT2003, plus the bonus packs plus
> >> whole lot of new UT2004 only stuff...
>
> But...
>
> UT2003 models seem to have all sorts of problems especially if you
> want to use them as team players in the ladders. It's a great shame if
> we are to lose a lot of this wonderful resource. Perhaps an update to
> UT2004 will sort out this ladder problem (crashing when trying to
> select etc.) as it doesn't sound like too drastic a coding problem.
> --
>
> Julian Richards
> computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk
>
> XP Home
> L7S7A2 motherboard
> Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
> 1 GB RAM
> 10 GB + 80 GB HDs
> CD+DVD/CDRW drives
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 1:31:04 AM

Stuart Turrell wrote:

> 2004 has all the maps from 2003, all of them?

C:\Games\UT2004\Maps> dir /b

AS-Convoy.ut2
AS-FallenCity.ut2
AS-Glacier.ut2