Hey guys I have just reinstalled Windows Xp and I can't click my stand By
button it is blured out. PLease Help

Simply_cdn wrote:
> Hey guys I have just reinstalled Windows Xp and I can't
> click my stand By button it is blured out. PLease Help

You might want to do the following:
Go to Start -> Run and enter devmgmt.msc in the Open box.
Click OK. This should launch Device Manager.
You're probably going to see yellow exclamation points next to
a number of items.
I suspect your display adapter and sound card would be two of
those items.
You need to visit the web site of the computer's manufacturer
or the company that made the hardware device and download and
install the latest drivers.

Good luck

Nepatsfan