IWD2 SEVERED HAND HELP

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I am trying to get into the wizard tower inside the Severed Hand and I
can't get by the magic portal things! They just continually do damage to
me. Can anyone help please?</html>

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

John wrote:

> I am trying to get into the wizard tower inside the Severed Hand and I
> can't get by the magic portal things! They just continually do damage
> to me. Can anyone help please?

Sorry about the post not being in plain text!!!! Not quite awake yet.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:50:33 -0400, John <jlwarder@ecisys.com>
wrote:

>> I am trying to get into the wizard tower inside the Severed Hand and I
>> can't get by the magic portal things! They just continually do damage
>> to me. Can anyone help please?

You have to click the points in the order that forms a "star" shape;
I forget which one you start from, but it's one of the two lower
points, I think, which means you should be able to do trial and
error and get it within a couple tries.

--
Trent Goulding
trent.goulding@mho.com

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Trent Goulding wrote:You have to click the points in the order that forms a
"star" shape;

> I forget which one you start from, but it's one of the two lower
> points, I think, which means you should be able to do trial and
> error and get it within a couple tries.
>
> --
> Trent Goulding
> trent.goulding@mho.com
> http://home.mho.net/trent.goulding/books/blcurrent.html

Thanks! I'll try it and let you know how it comes out. Thanks again!

Ragnar

"John" <jlwarder@ecisys.com> wrote in message

> Trent Goulding wrote:You have to click the points in the order that forms
> "star" shape;
>
> > I forget which one you start from, but it's one of the two lower
> > points, I think, which means you should be able to do trial and
> > error and get it within a couple tries.
> >
> > --
> > Trent Goulding
> > trent.goulding@mho.com
> > http://home.mho.net/trent.goulding/books/blcurrent.html
>
> Thanks! I'll try it and let you know how it comes out. Thanks again!

You don't even have to experiment. Keep talking to people and exploring
other areas, and you'll get the entire sequence handed to you.