Well, It's Done!

Now that the master's degree is done (as of tonight), it's time to go
get the retail version of UT2004 and *seriously* start wasting some time.

WOOT!

"Ari Rankum" <Ari_Rankum@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Now that the master's degree is done (as of tonight), it's time to go
> get the retail version of UT2004 and *seriously* start wasting some time.
>
> WOOT!

Congrats!

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Cy Edmunds wrote:
> "Ari Rankum" <Ari_Rankum@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Now that the master's degree is done (as of tonight), it's time to go
>>get the retail version of UT2004 and *seriously* start wasting some time.
>>
>>WOOT!
>

> Congrats!

Muchas Gracias!

> Now that the master's degree is done (as of tonight), it's time to go
> get the retail version of UT2004 and *seriously* start wasting some time.

Congrats! I had that feeling last year. What was it in?

--
IWIK

IWIK wrote:
>> Now that the master's degree is done (as of tonight), it's time to go
>> get the retail version of UT2004 and *seriously* start wasting some time.
>

> Congrats! I had that feeling last year. What was it in?

Then congrats to you, too!.

Computer Science. I know what you're thinking - "do you speak Indian or
Chinese?" The answer to both is no. But I'll fight to keep a job, and
if that means learning a new language (no pun), I will.