Schism

test failed.

"Deathlord" <t5odd691@ladephia.net> wrote in message
news:b4Sdne8vA_2fGwXdRVn-gg@adelphia.com...
> Testing

Meltdown

Deathlord enlightened us with:
> Testing

Do not test here!!! Test in one of the 400+ newsgroups ending in
'.test'. I don't start testing my stuff in your house either, do I?
Come back here once you know your usenet client is working, and we'll
happily help you, but just don't test here.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

On Wed, 5 May 2004 10:28:06 +0200, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

>Do not test here!!! Test in one of the 400+ newsgroups ending in
>'.test'. I don't start testing my stuff in your house either, do I?
>Come back here once you know your usenet client is working, and we'll
>happily help you, but just don't test here.

I've just mended a washing machine, can I plug it in to one of your
power sockets to see if it works?
--

On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:37:07 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

> nothing

I must have ghosts in my machine. I wasn't testing. Honest!
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Meltdown

Julian Richards enlightened us with:
> I've just mended a washing machine, can I plug it in to one of your
> power sockets to see if it works?

Sure! If you take the trouble of coming to Amsterdam and dragging the
damn thing to the 12th floor (yes we have an elevator :)), you can plug
it in too ;-)

On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:38:00 +0100, Julian Richards wrote:

> I've just mended a washing machine, can I plug it in to one of your
> power sockets to see if it works?

Sure, if you'll agree to fix the broken signature block in your
newsreader client. It does not comply with Usenet standards.

Linux Registered User #327951