Map names in UT2004.INI server

I've looked high and low and cannot find an answer to this question.

The default UT2004.ini file for the server does not have (and could
not know) all the maps that are currently in your MAPS folder. Is
there a utility to automatically update the INI file with your current
map listing or can you tell the server to scan for them each time it
starts?

Thanks.

Meltdown

tommy enlightened us with:
> The default UT2004.ini file for the server does not have (and could
> not know) all the maps that are currently in your MAPS folder.

That's right.

> Is there a utility to automatically update the INI file with your
> current map listing or can you tell the server to scan for them each
> time it starts?

One could write a small script that does this, in Bash or Perl or
something. Shouldn't be that hard. It depends a bit on the OS at hand,
though - I don't know about Windows.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.