wolfpack9

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010
I have a space limitation for a new gaming system I plan to build.
The only case I can find under 17 1/2" tall is the Cooler Master Centurion 590.
Reviews look decent for the 590 but does not have window to install CPU cooler without removing motherboard.
Wondering if anyone has any other options for me.
Needs to fit medium to high end gaming PC components so must fit larger graphics cards and be less than 17.5" tall.
Thanks!

wolfpack9

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010

That looks like a sweet case, but it is too tall to fit on top of my desk, under the upper cabinets.

abully

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
I would suggest Cooler Master Centurion 5 II for around $55... much better looking (all black front version) than the original... allows you to change coolers without removing mobo... and meets your height requirement...

Another decent case I found is the Rosewill Armor but almost 2 times the price...

abully

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
@ Geofelt - It'll get cramped even with a single card... No headroom for expansion... Trust me...

Buiding on Geofelt's thoughts... On the other hand you could give Full ATX Mini tower a go... Cooler Master has its Elite 360 (check this pic and this pic for its layout)... Lian Li also has a well crafted case in its PC-A05N...

wolfpack9

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010
Thanks, everyone! Looks like the Cooler Master 590 (just have to live without the window) or 5ii are the best options so far. Now to do some research to make sure components will fit!