seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
O.k I am finally convinced to use water.Could someone give me a precise list of the components I would need to cool my i-7 980& my 3 gtx 480's.My price range goes to $1,100. or close.I kinda want to do what they did for the dream machine 2010 but my case is not as big.I have the Lian Li PC80 Armorsuit.Yes,I do not know much about water cooling but am looking into it.I figure by the time I get the info and the parts,I will have more insight to the specifics.

Solution
There is a watercooling forum, you should have this post moved there for better results. Not many people watercool anymore.

Also check overclock.net, they have a large "alternative cooling" forums including exotic stuff like liquid nitrogen and experimental cooling mods.
There is a watercooling forum, you should have this post moved there for better results. Not many people watercool anymore.

Also check overclock.net, they have a large "alternative cooling" forums including exotic stuff like liquid nitrogen and experimental cooling mods.

Solution

seanny

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009

cool thanks