Black screen from the second I turn on my pc

Naughtysnuts

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
I am having the issue of a blank screen from the second I hit the power button. fans turn hdd trys to load but I cant see anything on the screen. I changed the power supply and still the same thing. I then switched out the ram and still the same thing. I have unpluged all cables from the board and pluged them back in and still the same thing. I am running a MSI KT880 Delta MS7047 MOBO. can anyone help me?

Naughtysnuts

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
ok I did that and I still have the same problem. the green light stays on on the disc drive. fans work, hdd trys to work. atleast it turns. I changed out the memory, I chamged the power supply, I took out the battery. next good idea?

adam1712

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
I recently built my first computer and had this issue... everything seemed like it was fine but moniter was getting no signal whatsoever. After craping my pants at the thought of wasting a lot of money it turned out to be my RAM, make sure then are seated properly, i took them out a few times and it didnt work, they take a fair amount of force to seat properly? :)