Cheap gaming pcs

Is it possible to find a good gaming PC I can play games and online games like CITY OF HEROS without breaking the bank? A tower for 1,000 or less?
I need AT LEST Windows Vista Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2200+ RAM 4 GB 1 GB Graphics Memory Sound Card DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon x1300
5 answers Last reply
More about cheap gaming
  1. This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section Systems by Buwish
  2. Wildfire. Please fill out the template link in my sig ("How to ask for build advice"). Are you only interested in buying a pre-built? Or would you be interested in building it yourself. The people here can certainly get you a build within that budget that would work - but it will be a build-it-yourself computer.

When you fill out the build, make sure you let us know if you need a monitor and keyboard/mouse within the $1,000.00 budget, as that will significantly impact the cost. From your post, it appears you will at least be needing the OS.
  3. WELL I ONLY HAVE A LAPTOP WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE SO I WOULD NEED ALL THE OTHER PARTS AND IV NEAR BUILT MY OWN COMPUTER BEFORE HOW EVER MY DAD HAS SO I HAVE AN IDEA HOW AND WERE THE PARTS GO SO U TELL ME WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
  4. Please fill out the template at this link: Template Link
  5. so u want my post to look like this

Approximate Purchase Date: this month

Budget Range: $1,000

System Usage from Most to Least Important:gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies and anime

Parts Not Required: mouse*

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com, http://www.amazon.com/

Country of Origin: usa

Parts Preferences: NVIDIA® GeForce 8 Series video card,AMD Dual Core processor,4 GB RAM or more

Overclocking:Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution 1600x1200

Additional Comments: needs to be able to play city of heros
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Gaming Systems