WILDFIRE21

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
Is it possible to find a good gaming PC I can play games and online games like CITY OF HEROS without breaking the bank? A tower for 1,000 or less?
I need AT LEST Windows Vista Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2200+ RAM 4 GB 1 GB Graphics Memory Sound Card DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon x1300

jared51182

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
Wildfire. Please fill out the template link in my sig ("How to ask for build advice"). Are you only interested in buying a pre-built? Or would you be interested in building it yourself. The people here can certainly get you a build within that budget that would work - but it will be a build-it-yourself computer.

When you fill out the build, make sure you let us know if you need a monitor and keyboard/mouse within the $1,000.00 budget, as that will significantly impact the cost. From your post, it appears you will at least be needing the OS.

WILDFIRE21

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
WELL I ONLY HAVE A LAPTOP WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE SO I WOULD NEED ALL THE OTHER PARTS AND IV NEAR BUILT MY OWN COMPUTER BEFORE HOW EVER MY DAD HAS SO I HAVE AN IDEA HOW AND WERE THE PARTS GO SO U TELL ME WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

WILDFIRE21

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
so u want my post to look like this

Approximate Purchase Date: this month

Budget Range: $1,000

System Usage from Most to Least Important:gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies and anime

Parts Not Required: mouse*

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com, http://www.amazon.com/

Country of Origin: usa

Parts Preferences: NVIDIA® GeForce 8 Series video card,AMD Dual Core processor,4 GB RAM or more

Overclocking:Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution 1600x1200

Additional Comments: needs to be able to play city of heros