Sign in with
Your question

Catalyst (TM) control center not working

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 18, 2010 9:58:46 AM

hello,
I have ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Graphic card on my laptop. Its working also. but when i right click on my desktop n click on its catalyst control center to adjust some option (which i want that is increasing its graphic quality) my windows encounter a problem n it doesnt start.. Due to which my graphics quality is very low. i wanna increase it. i went in control panel n repaired it but no changes n even went in device manager application in it i tried to update its software online but it told u have compitable software already installed....so pls help me with ur ideas.............i want to improve my grapics...i have windows 7 OS n 512MB graphic card... pls come up with ur ideas whatever u have...?....

n Thanx in advance to spend ur precious time in trying to solve my problem.....
August 18, 2010 3:02:49 PM

Quote:
Uninstall your graphics drivers and re-install.

hey thanx 4 ur reply....n i did it but yet same results.......
m
l
March 13, 2014 3:31:29 AM

Help me when I want to get into the Catalyst (TM) Control Center not let me come in and say that I do not like Catalyst (TM) Control Center. What can I do to reduce FPS games (for example Lague of Legends) Can somebody get me some help and tell me the solution if you need to give the picture for further information if you need a link from Facebook's say I give you to show you the pictures :) 
m
l
!