Fist time builder needs help,

ImTheRush

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
So after spending months doing research today i got my components in the mail for my first pc build. (I'll list the specs at the end) Today I spent 3 hours putting it all together and making sure I did a good job. Once I was done I booted it up and nothings showing up. I read the other thread about what to check before posting about something like this but still I am having problems. When I power on the CPU light on my Sabertooth P67 lights up. I made sure none of the pins on my CPU are bent as well as the mother board. Still nothing. Even though the RAM light doesnt light up, i think it might be my ram. I tried using the ram in an older computer but it didnt work. Maybe because its older im not sure. Everything else lights up/spins. The cpu fan spins, my case fans spin, my gpu fans spin the optical drive opens and closes but no video on screen. Any help would be awesome thanks

SPECS:
i5 2500k
Hyper 212 CPU Cooler
EVGA GTX 560ti FPB
ASUS Sabertooth P67 motherboard

ImTheRush

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011

Yes, I've checked all the power connections to everything 5 times. Everything is hooked up. The graphics card fan is spinning as well as the other fans in my case.