Map files

Where is a place where I can download 2004 Map files. Every place I have
found requires you to pay a premium to download the files or if you don't
you have to wait an hour to reach a server.

--
Rusty Shackleford

'What ever happens, happens necessarily'

mhaefner@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net

Remove NOSPAM from E-mail address to reply.

always found nalicity good for map downloads..

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/

I find http://www.ut2003hq.com is a good place for files as well.