Physx not working... help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper2606

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
So im about to play some batman arkham asylum, i go to the settings everything is set on ultra, but then i see the Physx turned off.. i turn it on and a message displays saying my GPU doesnt support that.... im running GTX 460 768mb on SLI.. am i missing something here? and if i do enable it and ignore the message the game runs slow..

sniper2606

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010

ill check that when i get home, but why in the hell would nvidia have this turn off when i have those cards install.. lol :non:

sniper2606

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010

lol i didnt touch the nvidia control panel when i updated to the lasted driver.. now you got me thinking maybe the SLI is turned off as well

sniper2606

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010

ok so i went on the nvidia control panel the SLI is enable and on the right say it says Physx settings on auto-select, but still same thing game is choppy and slow and i get the same message again that Physx is not supported.. :/ wth?! i got the latest driver too

G

having the same problem...I deleted/reinstalled driver and when I click on nvidia physx/properties I get the message " c:/....'target box not valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.