Closed

Physx not working... help plz

So im about to play some batman arkham asylum, i go to the settings everything is set on ultra, but then i see the Physx turned off.. i turn it on and a message displays saying my GPU doesnt support that.... im running GTX 460 768mb on SLI.. am i missing something here? and if i do enable it and ignore the message the game runs slow..
6 answers Last reply
More about physx working
  1. You may have turned it off in the Nvidia control panel. You need to right click the desktop and click on "Nvidia Control Panel", there will be a tab on the left that has a PhysX option, and make sure to enable it.
  2. bystander said:
    You may have turned it off in the Nvidia control panel. You need to right click the desktop and click on "Nvidia Control Panel", there will be a tab on the left that has a PhysX option, and make sure to enable it.

ill check that when i get home, but why in the hell would nvidia have this turn off when i have those cards install.. lol :non:
  3. I do not know why, usually it's due to user error :P It's the most logical reason it's not recognized in game.
  4. bystander said:
    I do not know why, usually it's due to user error :P It's the most logical reason it's not recognized in game.

lol i didnt touch the nvidia control panel when i updated to the lasted driver.. now you got me thinking maybe the SLI is turned off as well
  5. bystander said:
    I do not know why, usually it's due to user error :P It's the most logical reason it's not recognized in game.

ok so i went on the nvidia control panel the SLI is enable and on the right say it says Physx settings on auto-select, but still same thing game is choppy and slow and i get the same message again that Physx is not supported.. :/ wth?! i got the latest driver too
  6. having the same problem...I deleted/reinstalled driver and when I click on nvidia physx/properties I get the message " c:/....'target box not valid.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Physx Graphics