Selection Dilemma: D-70 or 20D

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 6, 2005 8:01:55 PM

I'm having a lot of trouble choosing between the Nikon D-70
and the Canon 20D.

Does anyone have some experience with both that could give
me a few pointers on making my selection?

My only concern with the 20D is the file size of each photo.
Your thoughts please.............

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy.

John

More about : selection dilemma 20d

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 5:48:26 PM

TORENGI wibbled in this way:

> I'm having a lot of trouble choosing between the Nikon D-70
> and the Canon 20D.
>
> Does anyone have some experience with both that could give
> me a few pointers on making my selection?
>
> My only concern with the 20D is the file size of each photo.
> Your thoughts please.............
>
> Thank you very much for your time and courtesy.
>
> John

isn't one half the price of the other?
!