Circuts busy???

Does Cingular still have the dreaded "circuts are busy " message in Los
Angeles?

Scott

I am in the Long Beach area and noticed that my phone switched between
"not in service" and being in service at least several times last
night.

In article <Xns963E38DFB8E02Meeenospamtodaycom@207.217.125.201>,
Ski <ski@nospamtoday.com> wrote:

> Does Cingular still have the dreaded "circuts are busy " message in Los
> Angeles?

Rarely. Depends where you are, what time it is, and what the weather
conditions are. If it starts raining at rush hour.....

Scott wrote:
> I am in the Long Beach area and noticed that my phone switched
between
> "not in service" and being in service at least several times last
> night.
>
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:35:27 GMT, Ski <ski@nospamtoday.com> wrote:
>
> >Does Cingular still have the dreaded "circuts are busy " message
in Los
> >Angeles?

There were problems in Va as well on Tuesday.. Coudlnt get a call and
was only picking up T-mobile towers.. and even dialing 611 got me to
T-mobile.