screen rotated 90 degrees

Eek! Need help getting it back to normal!

On Windows XP Professional, the booting screen is normal, but as soon as it
goes to log onto windows, the display is sideways. This happened after
playing a CD-ROM game, I'm totally clueless how to get it back to normal.
I've gone through all the display settings... searched on support... help!!
3 answers Last reply
More about screen rotated degrees

    What kind of video card and drivers do you have?
    On my system, I can right click on the desktop and choose "Properties".
    Then on the dialog that shows up I choose the tab "Settings". From there,
    there is a button "Advanced". Pressing that gives me a dialog with tabs on
    the top. One of those tabs has the name of the video card I have. From
    there, after fishing through a few options I can find a rotate option.

    This same dialog is also one of the control panels. I have an nVidia card
    and the control panel is named "nVidia nView Desktop Manager". Yours might
    be different depending on what card you have.

    "Tonya" <Tonya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Eek! Need help getting it back to normal!
    >
    > On Windows XP Professional, the booting screen is normal, but as soon as
    > it
    > goes to log onto windows, the display is sideways. This happened after
    > playing a CD-ROM game, I'm totally clueless how to get it back to normal.
    > I've gone through all the display settings... searched on support...
    > help!!
  2. The screen will rotate if you hold the ALT and CTRL keys simultaneously while depressing the Arrow Keys.
  3. if im not wrong, u enable the Hot Keys on Your Display settings. What GPU You using? Nvidia G?

Configuration Windows XP Displays