Benchmarking UT2k4

In the 2003 version they had some benchmarking tools, but I'm not seeing
them in the 2004 version. Can I just use the ones from 2K3 or is there more
official\Standard benchmark to use with 2K4 ?

Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff
3 answers Last reply
More about benchmarking ut2k4
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dale "Mad_Murdock" White enlightened us with:

    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/150

    > Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff

    Next time, browse through the FAQ first please.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message

    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/150
    >
    > > Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff
    >
    > Next time, browse through the FAQ first please.
    >
    > MeltDown

    Thanks for the pointer, and not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but how
    am I suppose to browse through a FAQ, if I don't even know it exists ?

    Dale
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dale "Mad_Murdock" White enlightened us with:
    > Thanks for the pointer, and not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but
    > how am I suppose to browse through a FAQ, if I don't even know it
    > exists ?

    Good question. You're supposed to look for it, because most newsgroups
    have a FAQ. A notion about this is posted weekly, all my posts include
    the URL at the bottom, and if you used Google [1] you would have found
    it too. Before you post a question, you should always check if it wasn't
    answered before.

    MeltDown

    [1] <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:alt.games.unreal.tournament2003+faq>
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Benchmark Video Games