Benchmarking UT2k4

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2004 5:10:55 AM

In the 2003 version they had some benchmarking tools, but I'm not seeing
them in the 2004 version. Can I just use the ones from 2K3 or is there more
official\Standard benchmark to use with 2K4 ?

Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff

More about : benchmarking ut2k4

May 10, 2004 12:02:54 PM

Dale "Mad_Murdock" White enlightened us with:

http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/150

> Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff

Next time, browse through the FAQ first please.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 12:02:55 PM

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message

> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/150
>
> > Thanks..Sorry I'm kinda green at UT2K4 stuff
>
> Next time, browse through the FAQ first please.
>
> MeltDown

Thanks for the pointer, and not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but how
am I suppose to browse through a FAQ, if I don't even know it exists ?

Dale
May 10, 2004 12:24:59 PM

Dale "Mad_Murdock" White enlightened us with:
> Thanks for the pointer, and not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but
> how am I suppose to browse through a FAQ, if I don't even know it
> exists ?

Good question. You're supposed to look for it, because most newsgroups
have a FAQ. A notion about this is posted weekly, all my posts include
the URL at the bottom, and if you used Google [1] you would have found
it too. Before you post a question, you should always check if it wasn't
answered before.

MeltDown

[1] <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:alt.games.unrea...;
!