Sign in with
Your question
Closed

HI Guys ..I am back cheak this OUT !

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 19, 2010 3:52:33 PM

MouseMonkey baned me for 3 times but i have got massage for him ..mousemonkey i am alive & i am not lose yet ...HAHA you cant win me ..& because you done this ..i soonly gona hack your username & i will share your pass .. Good Luck

people before i do this you take a step & ban this person ...he breaks the rules but no one ban him ... he is bothering me

I give you 2cond chance mousemonkey ... Give Up & saysorry ..& i would not hack your USER ...you have got no IDEA who your working with ..ANy way i wont lose . PEOPLE dont forget Justice .

More about : guys back cheak

August 19, 2010 3:54:16 PM

Que pasa?
No need to get aggressive and evil here, hacking isn't very nice.
Score
August 19, 2010 4:16:30 PM

Sentence structure would help.
Score
Related resources
August 19, 2010 4:19:15 PM

you know, this is a waste of everyone's time, and what issue do you have with mousemonkey?
Score
August 19, 2010 4:20:31 PM

Did he harass you with PMs, insult you personally or violate any other forum rules?
If so PM him and see if you can work things out.

Though what I'm seeing now is an angry misunderstood person throwing a fit with a not-so-pleasant attitude.
Score
August 19, 2010 4:25:40 PM

you must have done something as i don't see him banning people for no reason
Score
August 19, 2010 4:26:23 PM

SamikSamik 2 said:
MouseMonkey baned me for 3 times but i have got massage for him ..mousemonkey i am alive & i am not lose yet ...HAHA you cant win me ..& because you done this ..i soonly gona hack your username & i will share your pass .. Good Luck

people before i do this you take a step & ban this person ...he breaks the rules but no one ban him ... he is bothering me

I give you 2cond chance mousemonkey ... Give Up & saysorry ..& i would not hack your USER ...you have got no IDEA who your working with ..ANy way i wont lose . PEOPLE dont forget Justice .

i'm sure he would love a massage (but it might be kinda hard through the internet...)
Score
August 19, 2010 4:27:48 PM

Mousemonkey said:
You were banned for spamming the forum asking for help with pirated software and as you have now taken to trolling you may find another holiday happening to your new account.

here is why, asking for help with pirated software is a no go on this site
Score
August 19, 2010 4:29:48 PM

Yeah about that.

Your first account was banned because you were discussing pirated software, it probably want your fault, but rule are rules. You could have PMed Monkey (with nice words XD)to solve the problem, but instead you created another account and started insulting Monkey personally.

You do owe monkey an apology IMO, as he was doing his job and you were being a little too harsh sorta like cussing a police officer out when he gave you a wrong ticket.

Like I said, use the link I gave you above and see if you can resolve the problem. But with your current attitude I doubt you can get very far.
Score
August 19, 2010 4:35:00 PM

What you're doing right now isn't "justice", its like running out of jail repeatedly after being arrested and sending threats to the officer who arrested you.

Oh well, good luck and hope you have multiple IP addresses available. :lol: 
Score
August 19, 2010 4:49:26 PM

I for one support Samik and his quest for justice!

Stick it to the man Samick!

Ok, not really.
Score
August 19, 2010 6:49:45 PM

SamikSamik 2 said:

I can so win you.
Score
August 19, 2010 7:37:22 PM

Hacking is against the TOS.
Score
August 19, 2010 8:19:33 PM

i think the OP has a screw loose..

he was banned for 90 days and comes back with a thread of this nature?

Perma-ban is my suggestion since he is actually threatening MM again, ROFL.
Score
August 19, 2010 8:32:17 PM

Perma-ban time me thinks :D 
Score
August 19, 2010 8:34:18 PM

back trace it and send the cyber police after him! :whistle: 
Score
August 19, 2010 8:47:46 PM

Perma bann is impossible. Don't be stupid. Obviously the guy is in the wrong, and got what he had coming. I hope he can hack better then he can spell. LoL. The little punk just needs to get laid.
Score
August 19, 2010 8:53:41 PM

^ you mean laid, as in "to rest?"

-55 points; my guess is the ban hammer has swung. Drone...
Score
August 19, 2010 9:01:09 PM

more like the "jackhammer" has swung..

anyways we are done here..
Score
!