Unreal2004, linux, Ti200 and FSAA

Hi, i've got a question: Im running a linux box with a Geforce Ti200 and
installed the Unreal2004 Demo. It runs somehow, but i cant swith on FSAA in
UT2004.
How can i use FSAA? Or isnt it possible with linux? The Geforce Ti200 should
be capable of FSAA, and of course i know my framerate wont be high with
that, i just want to see how it looks.

Thx for help

Thomas

--
gnuPG key: 0x012CF58B

Meltdown

Thomas Müller enlightened us with:
> Hi, i've got a question: Im running a linux box with a Geforce Ti200
> and installed the Unreal2004 Demo. It runs somehow, but i cant swith
> on FSAA in UT2004.

Yes you can ;-)

> How can i use FSAA?

See the README in NVidia's drivers. In short, run UT2004 with:

$ __GL_FSAA_MODE=4 ut2004demo

> Or isnt it possible with linux?

Of course it is ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

TRENDING THREADS