sang

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

Hi,

I need help! Please help.

I got error message as below when I do to set schedule time for McAfee for
scan automatically as my setted time.

"A run time error has occured. Do you wish to Debug? Line:915. Error: The
Data area passed to a system call is too small". and ask me to choose to
click "Yes" or "No". I do not know what it means so I do not click it.

Please help and teach me how to fix the problem. Thank you so much for your
time and attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as
possible.

Best regards,
--
taiko

Try this...
Open IE | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |

CHECK:
Disable script debugging
[Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is
installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs
and scripts on their Web pages.]

UNCheck:
Display a notification about every script error
[Specifies whether to display the actual script errors when a page does not
appear properly due to problems with its scripting. This feature is off by
default, but is useful to developers when testing Web pages.]
Apply | OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes