quick question about skins

Meltdown

I-Am enlightened us with:
> can ut2003 skins be used in ut2004?

Some work right away, some need slight modifications. It's better if
people only convert their own skins. If everybody starts converting
them, we'll be flooded by different versions of the same skin and we'll
all be downloading forever.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:19:44 +0200, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

>I-Am enlightened us with:
>> can ut2003 skins be used in ut2004?
>
>Some work right away, some need slight modifications. It's better if
>people only convert their own skins. If everybody starts converting
>them, we'll be flooded by different versions of the same skin and we'll
>all be downloading forever.

I'd really like more of the models to be converted. It would have been
nice if the UT people had given more software support for model
conversion. I suspect that a great many models will fall by the by and
that would be a great shame.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Meltdown

Julian Richards enlightened us with:
> I'd really like more of the models to be converted.

Then contact the author.

> It would have been nice if the UT people had given more software
> support for model conversion. I suspect that a great many models will
> fall by the by and that would be a great shame.

The creators of the skinds/maps/whatever should be contacted with this.
I'm sure they'll invest a little time to convert the skin.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Well the only one I wanted works just fine, just installed it.
*hint
WOOHOO

Cya and Thanks