Using console server commands in UT2004

Is there any special trick to this ? I've only used the Web Admin so
far. I've got a list of commands but they don't seem to work for me.
For example if I open the console & type adminlogin <password>
nothing happens. Do you need to use a / or anything to signify
commands ??

Spinner

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2002

"Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
> Is there any special trick to this ? I've only used the Web Admin so
> far. I've got a list of commands but they don't seem to work for me.
> For example if I open the console & type adminlogin <password>
> nothing happens. Do you need to use a / or anything to signify
> commands ??

Try adminlogin <Username> <Password>