Zotac GTX 480 3X SLi Classified Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermankc

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2010
Simple yet hard question for me to find the answer to.

Will 3 Zotac GTX 480 AMP Editions fit in my EVGA 3 Way Classified motherboard?

No luck with google on this question so I am asking the experts.

Solution

He could be one of those who know how to steal electric. As for temps I agree and water cooling is cheaper in the long run than using a dedicated A/C. Blocks can be expensive but for you it will save you money.

well you dont have to go as far as 18c, I was shooting for at least 24c. I assume you are not paying the electric bill :lol:

anyways you should be fine with that A/C, take your time with the cable management to get optimum airflow in your case, a mess of wires can cause a disaster.

He could be one of those who know how to steal electric. As for temps I agree and water cooling is cheaper in the long run than using a dedicated A/C. Blocks can be expensive but for you it will save you money.

Solution

yup, if I were to spend 1350.00$ on the GPU's alone I would not hesitate to put them under water. On air I wouldn't be able to tolerate the heat that is coming from the PC while pushing all 3 GPU's maxed out on 3 screens.. Hell no, my single 5850 can warm up the room when overvolted quite easily, I can only imagine what TRI-480's will do..

Status
Not open for further replies.