Another report on Customer Care

Last response: in Network Providers
April 20, 2005 5:35:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
rated SprintPCS worst.

http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/

More about : report customer care

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:40:53 PM

> Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
> Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
> rated SprintPCS worst.
>
> http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/

Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think that
would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:01:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
"SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
> > Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
> > rated SprintPCS worst.
> >
> > http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/
>
> Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
> program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think that
> would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.

Don't like the message, attack the messenger.

They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
April 21, 2005 4:01:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Why doesn't Sprint do something about it?????

> In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
>

>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> > Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
>> > Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
>> > rated SprintPCS worst.
>> >
>> > http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/
>>
>> Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
>> program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
>> that
>> would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
>
> Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
>
> They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:01:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

> In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
>

> > "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > > Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
> > > Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
> > > rated SprintPCS worst.
> > >
> > > http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/
> >
> > Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
> > program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
that
> > would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
>
> Don't like the message, attack the messenger.

Since when is a comment about the obvious conflict of interest an attack?

> They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.

And being the best in this industry is a good thing?
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:58:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <0CC9e.15826$%c1.6749@fed1read05>,
"Bubba DeBub" <BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote:

> Why doesn't Sprint do something about it?????

They did and made it worse, they consolidated call centers, and
they outsourced a lot of their support to IBM.

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> > "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
> >

> >> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >> Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
> >> program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
> >> that
> >> would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
> >
> > Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
> >
> > They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 5:59:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Funny, I've never had a problem with Sprint Customer Care, Nextel's on the
other hand is 200 X worse. I think I'll do what I have been for my whole
life and make my OWN judgments.

> In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
>

> > "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > > Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
> > > Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
> > > rated SprintPCS worst.
> > >
> > > http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/
> >
> > Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
> > program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
that
> > would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
>
> Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
>
> They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:31:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <1114063146.78fac6be4162a93c5141e0abc3ad5f70@teranews>,
"Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Funny, I've never had a problem with Sprint Customer Care, Nextel's on the
> other hand is 200 X worse. I think I'll do what I have been for my whole
> life and make my OWN judgments.

anecdotal evidence (one person's results) means zilch, which is why
surveys are done, to get a more balanced picture. When asking thousands,
Sprint always does worst.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 3:50:41 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>Funny, I've never had a problem with Sprint Customer Care, Nextel's on the
>>other hand is 200 X worse. I think I'll do what I have been for my whole
>>life and make my OWN judgments.
>

> anecdotal evidence (one person's results) means zilch,

Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone. They should
then base their decision on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE as to what wireless
carrier will work best for THEM, because coverage and network wuality
can vary widely from one place to the next. If Sprint happens to be the
best for a particular person with their aprticular usage apttern, then
by all means they should go with their personal experience using the
service. If on the other hand, Verizon, Nextel, T-Mobile or Cingular is
better, they should then make that choice.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 21, 2005 4:13:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

> In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
>

>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> > Now with JD POWER, YANKEE GROUP AND CONSUMER'S REPORTS, we can add
>> > Vocal Laboratories as an independent source of wireless ratings that
>> > rated SprintPCS worst.
>> >
>> > http://wireless.weblogsinc.com/entry/1234000950040698/
>>
>> Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
>> program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
>> that
>> would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
>
> Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
>
> They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.

Actually, if you would have read the whole article, ATT Wireless was listed
as the worst ...

Bob
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:20:40 PM

> In article <1114063146.78fac6be4162a93c5141e0abc3ad5f70@teranews>,
> "Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Funny, I've never had a problem with Sprint Customer Care, Nextel's on
>> the
>> other hand is 200 X worse. I think I'll do what I have been for my whole
>> life and make my OWN judgments.
>
> anecdotal evidence (one person's results) means zilch, which is why
> surveys are done, to get a more balanced picture. When asking thousands,
> Sprint always does worst.

Absolutely amazing how you close you sound like Phillipe and his 150 alter
egos ...

Bob
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:24:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <%NM9e.13127$44.8423@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > In article <VtCdnX4Xn9G0dfvfRVn-vw@adelphia.com>,
> > "SS" <nospam1336479852@wopdj.net> wrote:
> >

> >> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >> Do all independent sources advertise their own miracle customer service
> >> program at the same time they release a customer service poll? I think
> >> that
> >> would qualify it as 'slightly tainted'.
> >
> > Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
> >
> > They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
>
> Actually, if you would have read the whole article, ATT Wireless was listed
> as the worst ...
>
> Bob

There is no ATT Wireless Bob. Hasnt been since October 26, 2004.
April 21, 2005 4:44:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In the past, my experience with them has not been good. In the past
couple days, I've called them twice and was treated very well. At the
end of the call, they summarized what we did and asked if I was
satisfied with their service.

Maybe Sprint is paying attention to the surveys.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 4:47:43 PM

> In article <%NM9e.13127$44.8423@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> > Don't like the message, attack the messenger.
>> >
>> > They got the same results as everyone else. Sprint is worst.
>>
>> Actually, if you would have read the whole article, ATT Wireless was
>> listed
>> as the worst ...
>>
>> Bob
>
> There is no ATT Wireless Bob. Hasnt been since October 26, 2004.

And yet ... they were included in the same survey you quoted ...

Bob
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 6:40:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <PhN9e.10343$sp3.2907@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > In article <%NM9e.13127$44.8423@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >

> >> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >> Actually, if you would have read the whole article, ATT Wireless was
> >> listed
> >> as the worst ...
> >>
> >> Bob
> >
> > There is no ATT Wireless Bob. Hasnt been since October 26, 2004.
>
> And yet ... they were included in the same survey you quoted ...

and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 6:40:36 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>>There is no ATT Wireless Bob. Hasnt been since October 26, 2004.
>>
>>And yet ... they were included in the same survey you quoted ...

> and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?

If the test is flawed, then there's no grade to improve. By your own
admission, this "poll" is tainted because it included the results of a
wireless carrier that, according to you, doesn't exist.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 21, 2005 6:41:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <JeN9e.5752$WI3.5620@attbi_s71>,
Ray <rayindesmoines@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In the past, my experience with them has not been good. In the past
> couple days, I've called them twice and was treated very well. At the
> end of the call, they summarized what we did and asked if I was
> satisfied with their service.
>
> Maybe Sprint is paying attention to the surveys.

It would be nice, if that were the case.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:40:27 PM

> In article <PhN9e.10343$sp3.2907@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> > There is no ATT Wireless Bob. Hasnt been since October 26, 2004.
>>
>> And yet ... they were included in the same survey you quoted ...
>
> and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?

I have no answer. I've had good success with them. So, Phillipe ... you've
decided to start posting back in the sprintpcs newsgroup once again. I seem
to remember, not once, but twice where you said you'd never post in here
again ...

Bob
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:42:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <LPP9e.13207$44.2366@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?
>
> I have no answer. I've had good success with them

I'm very happy for you, surveys have shown that on average Consumers
have worse success with SprintPCS.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:42:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I would like you to comment on the rest of his post, which is below!

-------

> In article <LPP9e.13207$44.2366@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_NoSpam_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > > and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?
> >
> > I have no answer. I've had good success with them
>
> I'm very happy for you, surveys have shown that on average Consumers
> have worse success with SprintPCS.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:46:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <116fiui3nb6f64@corp.supernews.com>,
Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> Jack Zwick wrote:
>
> >>Funny, I've never had a problem with Sprint Customer Care, Nextel's on the
> >>other hand is 200 X worse. I think I'll do what I have been for my whole
> >>life and make my OWN judgments.
> >

> > anecdotal evidence (one person's results) means zilch,
>
> Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
> around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
> carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone.

Except the Industry Comsumer Code that SprintPCS agreed to calls
for 30 day trials.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:46:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I have never seen anything from Sprint that states they offer a 30 day
trial. Every carrier I've seen offers 14 or I think one even had a 15 day
trial period. If what you say is true then post 'unbiased' proof this time
around. Maybe your credibility will increase in this group.

> In article <116fiui3nb6f64@corp.supernews.com>,
> Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> > > anecdotal evidence (one person's results) means zilch,
> >
> > Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
> > around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
> > carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone.
>
> Except the Industry Comsumer Code that SprintPCS agreed to calls
> for 30 day trials.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:46:10 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
>>around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
>>carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone.
>

> Except the Industry Comsumer Code that SprintPCS agreed to calls
> for 30 day trials.

Not sure whether that's true or not. But I do know that Verizon
recently scaled back to a 14 day trial from 30 days in California, and
the CEO even made comments recently that among other things, customer
should NOT expect cellular service to work indoors, and that basically,
customers shouldn't have to have trial periods at all. See:

http://tinyurl.com/czl67

So why do you bash Sprint for this practice, but not Verizon? Or
Cingular, or Nextel, or T-mobile for that matter? Looks like a double
standard to me.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 21, 2005 8:46:11 PM

Isaiah Beard wrote:

> Not sure whether that's true or not. But I do know that Verizon
> recently scaled back to a 14 day trial from 30 days in California, and
> the CEO even made comments recently that among other things, customer
> should NOT expect cellular service to work indoors, and that basically,
> customers shouldn't have to have trial periods at all. See:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/czl67

Yeah, Ivan Seidenberg's a flippin' idiot. Indoors or outdoors isn't the issue,
as I've pointed out to other people since he made the famous comments. You'd
think Verizon's head honcho would take more time to learn the ins and outs of
the technology used by the company's wireless division, but maybe he'd just
rather make an ass out of himself.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:48:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <116fj2lbbq6unc2@corp.supernews.com>,
Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> >>And yet ... they were included in the same survey you quoted ...
>
> > and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?
>
> If the test is flawed, then there's no grade to improve. By your own
> admission, this "poll" is tainted because it included the results of a
> wireless carrier that, according to you, doesn't exist.

Again, dont like the message attack the messenger. The test results
agrees with that of JD Power, Consumer Reports, and the Yankee Group.

SprintPCS is worst for Customer Support, as reported by Customer surveys.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 8:48:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Agaian, the test is flawed because, not only does it have results from a
company that doesn't exist but it advertised its own customer service
program.

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>>and that improves the SprintPCS grade of "D" how?
>>
>>If the test is flawed, then there's no grade to improve. By your own
>>admission, this "poll" is tainted because it included the results of a
>>wireless carrier that, according to you, doesn't exist.
>

> Again, dont like the message attack the messenger.

No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
test data.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 21, 2005 9:12:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Sprint offers 30 days in Kaulifournia.

"Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have never seen anything from Sprint that states they offer a 30 day
> trial. Every carrier I've seen offers 14 or I think one even had a 15 day
> trial period. If what you say is true then post 'unbiased' proof this time
> around. Maybe your credibility will increase in this group.
>
> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> In article <116fiui3nb6f64@corp.supernews.com>,
>> Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> the
> whole

>> > Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
>> > around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
>> > carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone.
>>
>> Except the Industry Comsumer Code that SprintPCS agreed to calls
>> for 30 day trials.

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:13:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Verizon must offer 30 days in Kaulifournia. It is the law.
Bubba

"Isaiah Beard" <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote in message
> Jack Zwick wrote:
>
>>>Actually, it means a LOT. In fact, a person should proactively shop
>>>around and take advantage of those 14 -day trials that all wireless
>>>carriers are offering if theyre shopping for a new phone.
>>

>> Except the Industry Comsumer Code that SprintPCS agreed to calls
>> for 30 day trials.
>
> Not sure whether that's true or not. But I do know that Verizon recently
> scaled back to a 14 day trial from 30 days in California, and the CEO even
> made comments recently that among other things, customer should NOT expect
> cellular service to work indoors, and that basically, customers shouldn't
> have to have trial periods at all. See:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/czl67
>
> So why do you bash Sprint for this practice, but not Verizon? Or
> Cingular, or Nextel, or T-mobile for that matter? Looks like a double
> standard to me.
>

> --
> E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
> Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:56:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <116g2gtfts20h40@corp.supernews.com>,
Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> >>If the test is flawed, then there's no grade to improve. By your own
> >>admission, this "poll" is tainted because it included the results of a
> >>wireless carrier that, according to you, doesn't exist.
> >

> > Again, dont like the message attack the messenger.
>
> No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
> test data.

Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:05:05 AM

Bubba DeBub wrote:
> I am also a very happy customer. I have called Sprint CS many times and have
> always been very satisfied. You reap what you sew. It is that simple. Sprint
> CS is the best! Let's hear it for Sprint!!!

They need to train their CSRs better.

But the CSRs are as polite and helpful as Verizon Wireless CSRs were when I was
with Verizon. And when I have a problem, it gets fixed.

My main issue is with some of the CSRs that give answers that are absolutely
not correct (and at times that has frustrated me quite a bit).

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 6:22:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

The faw is your being here, troll.

> In article <116g2gtfts20h40@corp.supernews.com>,
> Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> > > Again, dont like the message attack the messenger.
> >
> > No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
> > test data.
>
> Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
> service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 6:23:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Oh, by the way, I'm doe with this thread, unlike you who will try to attack
me for plonking you without giving you a chance to respond. I don't have the
desire to get into an argument with an unqualified and undoubtedly biased
individual.

> In article <116g2gtfts20h40@corp.supernews.com>,
> Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> > > Again, dont like the message attack the messenger.
> >
> > No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
> > test data.
>
> Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
> service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 1:06:29 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
>>test data.
>

> Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
> service.

Actually, not every study has rated them worst. Only the ones you've
presented, and all of them seem to either limit their test data to
specific areas, have ulterior motives, or both.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 1:11:28 PM

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Yeah, Ivan Seidenberg's a flippin' idiot. Indoors or outdoors isn't the
> issue, as I've pointed out to other people since he made the famous
> comments. You'd think Verizon's head honcho would take more time to
> learn the ins and outs of the technology used by the company's wireless
> division, but maybe he'd just rather make an ass out of himself.

Perhaps, but I have to say that for eveyone who complains that CS reps
are poorly informed, it's absolutely *indefensible* that such lack of
knowledge would go to the very top, to the CEO. At the very least, the
head honcho of a company should know his product, and should know what
his or her company does and how it operates. Considering that the
Bernie Ebbers/Worldcom "I'm the CEO and don't know anything" defense
didn't work in the courts, you'd think Ivan would have figured that out
by now. :)

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 1:12:17 PM

Bubba DeBub wrote:
> Verizon must offer 30 days in Kaulifournia. It is the law.
> Bubba

Read the article. California repealed the law, and Verizon scaled back
immediately.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 2:01:44 PM

Bubba DeBub wrote:
> Verizon must offer 30 days in Kaulifournia. It is the law.

I'm not completely sure, but I recall reading in the newspaper that that
law (which in addition to the 30-day rule, included a lot of other
consumer rights in the wireless phone area) had been set aside, at least
temporarily by some judge.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:55:57 PM

My issue, not Sprint PCS' issue, is that the CSRs give answers that are
absolutely correct, but just not the answer I wanted to hear. hihi
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 5:45:38 PM

I think that Sprint's Customer Service is getting better. The outsource
Call Center here in Logan, UT no longer does Sprint because they were
not up to par with doing Customer Service. So it is getting better,
but I do agree they have a long way to go.

--
agentHibby
April 22, 2005 6:59:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

> In article <116g2gtfts20h40@corp.supernews.com>,
> Isaiah Beard <sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com> wrote:

> > > Again, dont like the message attack the messenger.
> >
> > No, I'm attacking the troll for trying to pursue his agenda with flawed
> > test data.
>
> Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
> service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.

No, what's flawed here Phillipe ... is you and your agenda against SPCS ...
and your lies, and your 150+ different IDs to avoid newsgroup filters ...
Keep it up, and I'll repost that list, so that everyone in the Cingular
newsgroup knows the true value of your posts ... which are nothing.

Bob
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 6:59:36 PM

Bob Smith wrote:
> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>>Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
>>service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.
>

> No, what's flawed here Phillipe ... is you and your agenda against SPCS ...
> and your lies, and your 150+ different IDs to avoid newsgroup filters ...
> Keep it up, and I'll repost that list, so that everyone in the Cingular
> newsgroup knows the true value of your posts ... which are nothing.

While we're at it Bob, it would appear that this twerp has started
expanding BEYOND just wireless. I guess he realizes we're on to him.

Anyway, lately, Jack Zwick, aka phillipe, has been also been trolling
the comcast cable groups, the DirecTV groups, the Tivo groups and even
alt.parenting.solutions! It amazes me how someone with such free time
on his hands also appears to have such a huge disposable income, what
with his claimed uses of Sprint, Cingular, Comcast, DirecTV AND Tivo.

Anyway, his whole portfolio of trolldom can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/87o2n

It's quite an interesting record that this guy has earned on usenet, on
just this identity alone. :)

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 6:59:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

This guy is a Super Troll and is one of the most annoying trolls to ever
attack usenet. I should drag him behind my pickup truck!

> Bob Smith wrote:
>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Whats flawed about EVERY study rating SprintPCS the worst for customer
>>>service. The flaw is your rosy colored glasses.
>>

>> No, what's flawed here Phillipe ... is you and your agenda against SPCS
>> and your lies, and your 150+ different IDs to avoid newsgroup filters ...
>> Keep it up, and I'll repost that list, so that everyone in the Cingular
>> newsgroup knows the true value of your posts ... which are nothing.
>

> While we're at it Bob, it would appear that this twerp has started
> expanding BEYOND just wireless. I guess he realizes we're on to him.
>
> Anyway, lately, Jack Zwick, aka phillipe, has been also been trolling the
> comcast cable groups, the DirecTV groups, the Tivo groups and even
> alt.parenting.solutions! It amazes me how someone with such free time on
> his hands also appears to have such a huge disposable income, what with
> his claimed uses of Sprint, Cingular, Comcast, DirecTV AND Tivo.
>
> Anyway, his whole portfolio of trolldom can be found at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/87o2n
>
> It's quite an interesting record that this guy has earned on usenet, on
> just this identity alone. :)
>

> --
> E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
> Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:29:53 PM

Jerome Zelinske wrote:
> My issue, not Sprint PCS' issue, is that the CSRs give answers that
> are absolutely correct, but just not the answer I wanted to hear. hihi

I've had that problem too, but it's not one I can blame on them :)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:31:08 PM

Isaiah Beard wrote:
> Steve Sobol wrote:
>

>> Yeah, Ivan Seidenberg's a flippin' idiot. Indoors or outdoors isn't
>> the issue, as I've pointed out to other people since he made the
>> famous comments. You'd think Verizon's head honcho would take more
>> time to learn the ins and outs of the technology used by the company's
>> wireless division, but maybe he'd just rather make an ass out of himself.
>
> Perhaps, but I have to say that for eveyone who complains that CS reps
> are poorly informed, it's absolutely *indefensible* that such lack of
> knowledge would go to the very top, to the CEO. At the very least, the
> head honcho of a company should know his product, and should know what
> his or her company does and how it operates. Considering that the
> Bernie Ebbers/Worldcom "I'm the CEO and don't know anything" defense
> didn't work in the courts, you'd think Ivan would have figured that out
> by now. :)

No one's ever accused a telco exec of

a) being smart
b) not being greedy

;)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:47:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <rj8ae.14153$44.11459@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

> everyone in the Cingular
> newsgroup knows the true value of your posts ... which are nothing.

Sorry Bob, the truth is the truth, and four different separate
independent surveys have the same conclusion.

Sprint PCS rates worst in EVERY one for Customer Service amongst major
cellular carriers.

Your opinion of me, does not change that FACT.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:47:17 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

> Sorry Bob, the truth is the truth, and four different separate
> independent surveys have the same conclusion.
>
> Sprint PCS rates worst in EVERY one for Customer Service amongst major
> cellular carriers.
>
> Your opinion of me, does not change that FACT.

A valid fact requires valid data. Yet by your own admissions, you're
using FLAWED data.

What are facts based on flawed data? Nothing. They aren't even facts.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 9:13:33 PM

> In article <rj8ae.14153$44.11459@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > everyone in the Cingular
> > newsgroup knows the true value of your posts ... which are nothing.
>
> Sorry Bob, the truth is the truth, and four different separate
> independent surveys have the same conclusion.
>
> Sprint PCS rates worst in EVERY one for Customer Service amongst major
> cellular carriers.
>
> Your opinion of me, does not change that FACT.

Oh, it's just not my opinion of you Phillipe, it's EVERYONE'S in all the
newsgroups, that realize you have an agenda against SPCS. It's not yours
truly who has changed their IDs 150 and hides like the little troll he is so
many times. It's not yours truly who promised to stop posting in the SPCS
newsgroup, not once but twice and it's not yours truly that posts bogus
polls.

This will be my last reply to you in this thread, as I won't be feeding your
trolling posts. Before I go though, here's the list of different IDs that
you've used to spam the cellular networks. Lord only knows how many aren't
on this list. Let's see how much credibility everyone thinks you have, in
looking over this list.

Bob

# USENET ID EMAIL ADDRESS ISP IP
1st Appeared
001 Phillip phillip@gte.net EL Not Listed 07/21/99
002 Bill not_bill@msn.com RR 24.167.41.3 07/21/00
003 Phillipe pfilm@yahoo.com EL
66.32.48.199 08/10/03
004 Richard R@R.com EL 66.32.48.182
08/29/03
005 DSL GURU dslguru@aol.com AOL
08/29/03
006 Phillipe . p8film@hotmail.com EL
66.32.48.182 09/08/03
007 P. Reality p16film@msn.com EL
66.32.48.182 09/09/03
008 Sprintposter sprintposter@aol.com AOL
09/09/03
009 PHil_Real phil_tape@email.org EL
66.32.48.182 09/16/03
010 P. sluice@juice.org EL 66.32.49.170
09/18/03
011 Patrick Bosley pBosley@msn.com EL
66.32.51.103 09/18/03
012 SprintPCSNews sprintpcsnews@aol.com AOL
09/18/03
013 Phill. pearl@oyster.com EL
66.32.49.170 09/19/03
014 Loving Moonlight lovingmoonlight@aol.com AOL
09/26/03
015 Phillipe2004 phil2004@sprent.com EL
66.32.49.170 10/06/03
016 Readnewsgroups readnewsgroups@aol.com AOL
10/06/03
017 Reginald phil2004@sprent.com EL
66.32.49.170 10/07/03
018 Ronald phil2004@sprent.com EL
66.32.49.170 10/07/03
019 Sprintinator sprent@sprent.com EL
66.32.49.170 10/07/03
020 Defective Merchandise at Stores sprent@sprent.com
EL 66.32.49.170 10/07/03
021 Camile Cardenas cccardenas@netscape.com EL
66.32.50.218 10/07/03
022 Sergei Kosonov skosonov@institue.ru EL
66.32.48.84 10/08/03
023 Renaldo berler@rome.univ.it EL
66.32.50.88 10/10/03
024 LosAngelessLegal losangelesslegal@aol.com AOL
10/10/03
025 CAT0NHAT cat0nhat@aol.com AOL
10/11/03
026 Sunday Auto sundayauto@aol.com AOL
10/11/03
027 Monday Cellphone mondaycellphone@aol.com AOL
10/13/03
028 Sprint Truth sprinttruth@aol.com AOL
10/13/03
029 Posting Editor postingeditor@aol.com AOL
10/14/03
030 Sarah Morlan sarahmorlan@aol.com AOL
10/14/03
031 Bernard Sharri bernardsharri@aol.com AOL
10/15/03
032 Sanyo Guy sanyoguy@hotmail.com EL
66.32.51.103 10/21/03
033 Michael mfrazier2@mail.com EL
66.32.49.180 11/03/03
034 BlueTooth Now bluetoothnow@aol.com AOL
11/05/03
035 PTT ReadyLink pttreadylink@aol.com AOL
11/07/03
036 Thomas Aspland thomasaspland@aol.com AOL
11/08/03
037 Weekend Sunshine weekendsunshine@aol.com AOL
11/08/03
038 William Bays williambays@aol.com AOL
11/08/03
039 Carl Simmons csimmons@msn.com EL
66.32.49.180 11/11/03
040 J. Range jrange2@msn.com EL
66.32.49.180 11/12/03
041 Milton Searlis miltonsearlis@aol.com AOL
11/20/03
042 Alias for Smith aliasforsmith@aol.com AOL
11/21/03
043 Bob Veldrends bobveldrends@aol.com AOL
11/23/03
044 James Tullin jtullin23@yahoo.com EL
66.32.50.69 12/04/03
045 Tim Harrick tim233@hotmail.com EL
66.32.50.34 12/06/03
046 Chris McFarland ChrisMac@yahoo.com EL
66.32.51.239 12/09/03
047 Matthew Lindeen mlindeen@kryogenics.com EL
66.32.51.192 12/10/03
048 Dennis ddd456@mail.com EL
66.32.50.226 12/11/03
049 Stewart soconnor23@yahoo.com EL
66.32.51.248 12/11/03
050 David dlandsdowne@wsys.net EL
66.32.51.23 12/12/03
051 Joseph jlondon@london.com EL
66.32.48.147 12/14/03
052 Leonard lunderood@harton.com EL
66.32.51.250 12/14/03
053 Donald dwade84@earthlink.net EL
66.32.48.173 12/15/03
054 Jonathan jm1@brms.org EL 66.32.48.64
12/16/03
055 Carlos Z. czb@mts.net EL
66.32.50.172 12/17/03
056 Al amorgan@yahoo.com EL 66.32.48.90
12/28/03
057 A.M. amorgan@yahoo.com EL
66.32.48.90 12/31/03
058 HK HK22073@msn.com EL 66.32.49.221
01/07/04
059 James jkavanagh@msn.com EL
66.32.49.147 01/10/04
060 John S. jstorrs@msn.com EL
66.32.48.252 01/12/04
061 Robert M. markoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.155 01/13/04
062 Cell Merger cellmerger@aol.com AOL
03/02/04
063 Sprint Secrets sprintsecrets@aol.com AOL
03/20/04
064 not at Adelphia rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 03/30/04
065 not John Rigas rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 03/31/04
066 Enchanter999 enchanter999@aol.com EL
66.32.50.224 04/07/04
067 Not at Web TV rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 04/08/04
068 rmarkoff@msn.com rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 04/14/04
069 Rob M. rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.50.224 04/19/04
070 Robert M. rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.50.224 04/19/04
071 Rob M. rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.50.224 04/19/04
072 Bad Language by apologists rmarkoff@msn.com
EL 66.32.50.224 04/26/04
073 Bob Smith - Liar smittie@msn.com EL
66.32.50.224 04/26/04
074 Robert markoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 04/27/04
075 Nebby0007 nebby0007@aol.com AOL
04/29/04
076 Retention rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.49.237 05/05/04
077 Biotin30 biotin30@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
078 Charles R. Chuck333@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
079 Chriss Russell sent me robert156@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
080 Paylor paylorx@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
081 reghis reghis@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
082 Richard M. rmmm@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
083 Robert M. robert156@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
084 Robert M. Rmm@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
085 Urban19 urban19@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
086 windsort windsort@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/05/04
087 Retention FAQ rmarkoff@msn.com EL
66.32.50.224 05/05/04
088 Donald X. Dx9@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/07/04
089 John W. JWW@internot.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/07/04
090 Phillipe LIVES PP9@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/07/04
091 Richard S. Rss@internit.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/07/04
092 Nebby00007 nebby00007@aol.com AOL
05/07/04
093 Bobby T bbt@yahoo.com EL 66.32.49.72
05/08/04
094 Bobby B bba@yahoo.com EL 66.32.49.72
05/08/04
095 Bobby A bba@yahoo.com EL 66.32.49.72
05/08/04
096 Robert M Rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/09/04
097 Røbert M rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/11/04
098 **Retention** rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/13/04
099 Robert M. rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/13/04
100 Røbert M. rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/13/04
101 ***REPAIR FAQ *** ***REPAIRFAQ***@yahoo.com
EL 66.32.49.72 05/14/04
102 Rupert N rnarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/20/04
103 Nebby nebby00007@aol.compants AOL
05/20/04
104 -RETENTION- rmarkoff@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/20/04
105 **Executive Services** Executive@a.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/21/04
106 ** PORTABILITY** *portability@yahoo.com EL
66.32.49.72 05/21/04
107 **FAQ** recall@yahoo.com EL 66.32.49.72
05/21/04
108 +=+ +=+ Gaq@faq.city EL 66.32.49.72
05/27/04
109 Røbert M. rmarkoff@faq.city EL
66.32.48.59 05/30/04
110 Røbert M. rmarkoff@faq.city EL
66.32.51.194 06/03/04
111 WiMax wimax@aol.com AOL
06/06/04
112 Røbert M. rmarkoff@faq.city EL 66.32.50.56
06/09/04
113 .com wimax0007@aol.com AOL 06/09/04
114 Røbert M. rmarkoff@faq.cIty EL 66.32.51.169
06/23/04
115 Rxbert M. rmarkoff@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.168
07/05/04
116 Tim Ronson TimR66@msn.com EL 66.32.50.168
07/12/04
117 Robert rk789@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.19
07/29/04
118 R Cleemons Rc123@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.19 07/30/04
119 RøbertM rm123@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.19
07/30/04
120 Røbert rk789@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.19
07/30/04
121 Robert RM123@faq.cIty EL 66.32.50.19
07/31/04
122 FYI fyi@yahoo.com EL 66.32.50.19 08/02/04
123 Robert RM143@ret.com EL 66.32.50.19 08/02/04
124 Ex-Sprint Customer RM146@rec.com EL 66.32.51.253 08/02/04
125 Robert RM145@res.com EL 66.32.51.253 08/03/04
126 Earlene EEE@Corn.org EL 66.32.50.54 08/13/04
127 Yaovert YYY@Rice.edu EL 66.32.50.54 08/13/04
128 Reggie RRR@wlta.org EL 66.32.50.54 08/13/04
129 Alice AAR@nytt.com EL 66.32.51.228 08/14/04
130 James JU@kagu.net EL 66.32.48.233 08/17/04
131 Oren OL@depote.net EL 66.32.51.252 08/18/04
132 Carl Wilson ima@nonymous.com EL 66.32.51.252 08/18/04
133 Peter Gardner Peg639@yahoo.com EL 66.32.51.252 08/18/04
134 FlyFisherman 989 flyfisherman989@aol.com AOL 08/18/04
135 Sprint Nambla sprintnambla@aol.com AOL 08/18/04
136 Donald R DR1228@msn.com EL 66.32.51.252 08/18/04
137 Arly AR9828@msn.com EL 66.32.51.252 08/18/04
138 Peter PRT@samba.org EL 66.32.50.19 08/19/04
139 Betty AAR@nytt.com EL 66.32.50.19 08/19/04
140 Linares LK@antonio.com EL 66.32.50.19 08/19/04
141 Billy BC@cs.com EL 66.32.51.228 08/19/04
142 Terri TC@barton.com EL 66.32.51.228 08/19/04
143 Archie AX@calif.com EL 66.32.51.228 08/19/04
144 Jack Zwick jzwick3@mindspring.com EL 66.245.73.110 09/13/04
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:05:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <rO9ae.63140$A31.60765@fed1read03>,
"Bubba DeBub" <BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote:

> This guy is a Super Troll and is one of the most annoying trolls to ever
> attack usenet. I should drag him behind my pickup truck!

But your opinion of one poster hardy changes the fact that
SprintPCS 4 times by four Different outfits that rate Cellular Customer
Service have rated SprintPCS WORST !
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:05:42 PM

Jack Zwick wrote:

>>This guy is a Super Troll and is one of the most annoying trolls to ever
>>attack usenet. I should drag him behind my pickup truck!
>

> But your opinion of one poster hardy changes the fact that

....that the data presented by the troll is invalid, by the troll's own
admission.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
April 22, 2005 11:40:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I have to say that dr.arm was the most annoying troll of all of Usenet.
Thank the heavens he is no longer around. Actually I hope he died a painful
and drawn-out death.

!