Permanently Hiding the Taskbar

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to permanently hide the taskbar/start menu
for certain users. I need to run a particular application for certain users
and I don't want them to have access to the taskbar and start menu, or
anything else in the OS for that matter.

Thanks

Maybe you should ask some of the folks that can't find their Taskbars. ;-)

Look around here...
364. Right hand side
Disable Menu Bars and the Start Button

Policy Settings for the Start Menu in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292504

Prevent changes to Taskbar and Start Menu Settings
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=354

Remove access to the context menus for the taskbar
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=370

Remove All Programs list from the Start menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=386

Remove common program groups from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=338

Remove Documents menu from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=340

Remove Drag-and-drop context menus on the Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=353

Remove Logoff on the Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=351

Remove My Music icon from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=348

Remove My Network Places icon from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=349

Remove My Pictures icon from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=347

Remove Network Connections from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=342

Remove Run menu from Start Menu
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=346

--