Sign in with
Your question

AMD Battlefield Bad Company 2 Gift Coupon

Last response: in CPUs
December 30, 2010 8:16:51 PM

So i recently bought a new phenom 2 x4 955 and i receiver this as a gift from amd
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

however i can figure out how to actually download the game... if anyone has any experience please let me know

thanks
December 30, 2010 8:21:21 PM

Did you get another box with order? it should have a paper with download code
m
l
December 30, 2010 8:32:44 PM

i got what is shown in the picture on the newegg link... newegg put the paper in the motherboard box even though it was a free gift from the processor..

it has a system activation keycode... but there are absolutely no instructions on how to redeem it...

m
l
Related resources
December 30, 2010 9:09:03 PM

Mmm maybe you have to register the game with steam and d-load straight from them?
m
l
December 30, 2010 9:10:44 PM

i have tried steam.. as well as EA downloader... and nothing. i contacted newegg, they sent me to amd... and i was sent back to newegg...

why is it so hard to tell someone how to download a game

it should have intructions
m
l
December 30, 2010 9:14:48 PM

doerner063093 said:
i have tried steam.. as well as EA downloader... and nothing. i contacted newegg, they sent me to amd... and i was sent back to newegg...

why is it so hard to tell someone how to download a game

it should have intructions

sry tried to edit my message but for some strange reason im not allowed -.-

erm... its a 10% voucher right?
so you have to buy the game?

is there no fine print at all on the voucher? like on the back or anything? anything saying when it goes out of date, restrictions, etc...?
m
l
December 30, 2010 9:21:44 PM

who would sell a 10% coupon for 29.99? no. it is a digital game download... i have an activation key... but there are no intructions on how to actually use it..

m
l
December 30, 2010 9:40:20 PM

doerner063093 said:
who would sell a 10% coupon for 29.99? no. it is a digital game download... i have an activation key... but there are no intructions on how to actually use it..

thats what i thought, O.o that spec on the newegg website just made me go whhatttt

lol

nvm... so its not working at all when u try to add a game on steam? (add a non-steam game) thing?
m
l
December 30, 2010 9:48:57 PM

nope... nothing... i have tried all i can thing of. what else could system activation keycode mean? i have no clue on where to use it
m
l
December 30, 2010 10:23:38 PM

and this doesnt work? (im guessing not if you said the ea downloader doesnt work but worth a try lol)
https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

otherwise i guess your best bet is telling newegg that amd pointed you back at them, asking them nicely to try to get it sorted out and also ask anyone from the ea support team, if its their game done in conjunction with amd someone has to know about it?
m
l
!