Sign in with
Your question

How to get data from crashed hard disk if it is not recognized

Last response: in Storage
January 12, 2013 2:15:45 PM

my dell WD hard disk is crashed recently... but my data of 150gb is still in it... but it is not recognising on other system... now i sincerely want my data back..... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me how can i get my data back???????????
January 12, 2013 2:35:42 PM

I would be very interested in someones reply as I have 2 dead drives also that are not recognised i any computer, external drop in readers etc.
m
l
January 12, 2013 4:12:48 PM

Is the HDD showing up in the BIOS? When the PC is on and faulty HDD hooked up, can you feel, hear it vibrate? Do you think the failure is mechanical or electronic?
m
l
Related resources
January 14, 2013 3:22:35 AM

Could you find this drive in BIOS?
If you could, you still could try a hard disk recovery freeware that has helped me recover the inaccessible data from a hard drive. It is efficient and easy to handle.
Note:
1. Stop writing anything new on your computer to avoid original data overwritten by new data, which can make your data gone permanently.
2. Save your recovered data on a different drive in case of recovery failure.
3. Format this drive to see whether it could work as before.
4. Back up your data regularly in the future.
m
l
May 29, 2014 5:29:34 AM

Creates backup easily and boot PC when it crashes. Use any backup creator tool and use it to backup and restore your files, partitions, folders or even the entire hard drive disk. Many applications are available on the internet use one of them and restore your data.
m
l
!